Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Rob Zombie's "HALLOWEEN"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

look good?
  maybe
  yess
  no
View Results

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Have you seen the previews?¿
It coming out on the 31st of August I believe I believe and looks cool. I'll look to see if I can find a trailer in a few.

Don't watch if your afraid of horror/scary movies or anything. Just a in case there's a warning so nobody gets prissy.
Trailer
Interview #1
Interview #2

Some questions:

1.What did you think of the old Halloween's?
2.Which one was your favorite?
3.Which one was the worst?
4.Do you think Rob Zombie remaking it will be nice?
(He made The Devils Rejects too)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
Is the list of questions allowed?

I can't wait until the movie comes out. A few months ago I saw Rob on MTV news mention that he was remaking Halloween. I love how he's going back to the past to let us know more about the man behind the mask. I haven't seen all the Halloween, but I think once you've seen one you're seen them all. I just wanna see the remake to learn about his past. Zombie's remake should be pretty good seeing as I loved House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects.

Aakiyana

Edwin Armando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:04 pm
This movie is going to rock and who better than Rob Zombie to direct this movie, is going to be bloody and original, cant wait to see it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:05 pm
Aakiyana

I can't wait until the movie comes out. A few months ago I saw Rob on MTV news mention that he was remaking Halloween. I love how he's going back to the past to let us know more about the man behind the mask. I haven't seen all the Halloween, but I think once you've seen one you're seen them all. I just wanna see the remake to learn about his past. Zombie's remake should be pretty good seeing as I loved House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects.
yeha they are allowed i jsut cant tell ppl what they can only talk about and yeah i think it will be a good movie  

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:08 pm
DarlingYouShouldBeAshamed
Aakiyana

yeha they are allowed i jsut cant tell ppl what they can only talk about and yeah i think it will be a good movie
Okay, just wanted to save you from getting a locked thread, but as long as they're allowed.

I don't think the movie'll be too bloody, his movies aren't really all that bloody (compared to other movies) so that's a plus because I hate horror movies with only blood and guts. It should be very interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:13 pm
Aakiyana
Aakiyana

Okay, just wanted to save you from getting a locked thread, but as long as they're allowed.

I don't think the movie'll be too bloody, his movies aren't really all that bloody (compared to other movies) so that's a plus because I hate horror movies with only blood and guts. It should be very interesting.

yeah but the movie has to have like a bloddy death, not like Kill bill blood all over the place and knowing what really mad michael go so psycho
SWEET!!!!!!  

Edwin Armando

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 pm
Aakiyana
Aakiyana

in the itnerviews above he talks about hes ntop all into the blood n guts n said he wants to make it hardcore, not blood n guts hardcore but emotionally hardcore  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 pm
Aakiyana
Aakiyana

in the itnerviews above he talks about hes ntop all into the blood n guts n said he wants to make it hardcore, not blood n guts hardcore but emotionally hardcore

hardcore now that will be so cool  

Edwin Armando

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 am
This is the first time I've heard about this so I'll be waiting out for it!
I own house of 1000 corpses and the Devils rejects and thought they were pretty cool.
I'm more of a fan of his music though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:31 am
How can Rob Zombie make it original if it's a remake?
=(o.o)=
Now with that said, I want to go see it.
xP
I haven't seen any of the other ones, because older movies just don't scare me. I start giggling at bad acting and faking stabbing scenes.

Rathmanian

Incorrigible King Rusty

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:22 am
1.What did you think of the old Halloween's?
Halloween is a classic horror movie series in my opinion.
2.Which one was your favorite?
The first of course. biggrin
3.Which one was the worst?
The one that didn't have Michael Meyers, Season of the Witch. What a scam... stare
4.Do you think Rob Zombie remaking it will be nice?
Rob Zombie's remake? That is diffucult to answer. He's attempting to cover Michael's after he was taken away for killing his sis. This could be a success or failure, Loomis in the first movie said it perfectly.

Quote:
I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no, uh, conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil...He's been here once tonight. I think he'll come back. I'm gonna wait for him.

Simple, clean, mysterious. In my opinion, this movie will be big or a flop. Should have waited until October.... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:46 am
It looks okay. I'll probably rent it from Blockbuster when it comes out on DVD. I'm not really that into scary movies.  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

p u l s e_____x o x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 pm
Wow, I never heard of Rob Zombie remaking Halloween.

I'm sure he'll do a good job. The movie Devils rejects was really good.

The original was alright, it didn't really scar me and i think i was six when i watched it. It was already really old by then as well though.

The first one was my favourite.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 pm
I can't wait to watch it. whee heart  

staranime

Greedy Genius

Xx_zebby_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Its going to be amazing, the end lol Rob Zombie is awesome, House Of A Thousand Corpses and Devil's Rejects rocked. I havent really seen a whole lot of the halloween movies but this actually makes me want to see them just because its newer lol  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games