Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What do you want out of life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:38 pm
I want to dress up as Waldo from the " Wheres Waldo " books and walk in the mall, oh wait I already did that! xd stressed xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I want financial stability, to be able to travel and get old with someone I'm madly in love with.. eventually have kids. Really though.. I don't need to be rich but have enough money coming in that I don't have to worry about not being able to put food on the table or keep a roof over my family's head.. and I'm a sucker for good companionship. I need to find that person first though. rolleyes

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Edwin Armando
well for me is to build the first Imperial Galatic Empire of the Republic and enjoy live that is all

I hate you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 pm
I want to live my life to the fullest. To have a great job, a wonderful family, and to know that my life was worth living for. smile  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Sensay Sasuke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:25 am
I want to be architect person and a family  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 am
i want to be able to provide for my future children without worrying about if theyre going to eat tht day. i want to keep my current fiancee and not have to worry about being homeless ever again. i want to break the chain of genetic brain disorders that swim through my genes and not lose my memory my sanity my hearing, my speech or motor function by the time im 50.  

nin Trinity nin

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:45 am
I guess I want love....and money.

But seeing as I've never had a boyfriend I don't know how the love is going to work out. stare

And like most humans I'm greedy. I want more money than I do (and my parents) have today. I mean I've never had a chance just to splurge out on money and hopefully my life would turn out better from having it.

Along with the love I also want a family.

I already have a plan set out for me to achieve my goals. Hopefully the course will stay strong. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:03 am
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

I am a little worried about what others think of me in an environment where those others will be the others I'll spend my next for years with. For instance, I don't want to be remembered as the girl who always had acne, I want to be remembered as the girl who was unique. I still do my own things, even if it wasn't dying my hair funky colors [Which, I will do sometime, but I love my beautiful red hair, so I have no need to change it to another normal color]

I don't care too much about fame and fortune, although I don't want to be poor, I want to have a good wage, at a job I love, hopefully clinical psychology, and some acknowledgments of my brilliance, and of myself. I've felt like I've been invisible my whole life, and now I don't want to be anymore. I want to be wild, but a healthy kind of wild, no drinking or drugs for me please. =3

Edit: I also want to have enough money to live, and pay my parents back for all that they have given me... like college.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

xXMinamoto MusashiXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:19 pm
I want to see the world... I want to visit the Nile River in Egypt, the Pride Events in Amsterdam, the Louvre in France, the Theban Ruins.... I want to experience much as I can for as long as I live. (I already been all over the USA, and Canada, and Japan so far)

I would also like some donation support on my Lotto Thread. xD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces