Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The coolest thing your teachers done(if its possible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A teacher, :: Cool?
  yeah..it's hard to believe
  no!
View Results

Moidas

Familiar Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:56 am
DarkFoxBoy
this is the funnest thing my computer teachers does Click here

if you ask him to tell you a joke he'll tell you a joke, if you ask him 2 sing he'll sing, if you ask him to dance he'll dance, i past his class playing computer games  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:17 pm
My teacher last year has done so many things I can't name them all. he was probably my favorite teacher EVER.  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Another cool thing my teacher did was I don't know if I can say it is really cool...........................................THEY RETIRED!!!! biggrin whee stressed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:39 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

In 7th grade, our Computer Tech teacher would let us goof around on the Internet if we finished our projects in class early. Before this site was locked, me and my friend, ~kira darkblade~ would log on and spam each other's inbox.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

sami_usagi-P

2,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:00 pm
my 6th grade teacher did nothing but tell jokes and waste time in class

(oki, well most of da time)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:23 pm
My chemistry teacher is so cool. One time we got him to spend half the class ranting about how global warming is a hoax. Another time, this kid who's a total slacker fell asleep, so after class he just turned the light off and left him there for an hour.

EDIT: My 8th grade Social Studies teacher was also cool. One teacher had a cart with all her supplies because she moved from room to room, so kids were always stealing it. So once someone brought it into it class...

teacher- "What are you doing?"
kid- "Oh, well, I'm just keeping this cart safe for Mrs. K..."
teacher- "Well, in that case, we better put it back in the corner where it will be safe. Oh, and let's put some of these coats on it to keep it warm. There, that should be good."

So he piled coats and backpacks onto it, and when the other teacher came in, she couldn't find for 5 minutes.

iCrayon

4evaurbb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:25 pm
my teach game me a cool glitch for gaia

1) www.gaiaonline.com.au.tp/ post random comment on profile
2) www.gaiaonline.com.au.tp/ post comment on friend profile
3) www.gaiaonline.com.au.tp/ post comment on guild or chatterbox
4) www.gaiaonline.com.au.tp/ bumb random thread
5) www.gaiaonline.com.au.tp/ post comment on your page

posting glitch , but you must have atleast 100 post to have this glitch to work successfully. click on each link and sign into the backdoor to gaia then post . never sign out keep opening a new window or this glitch will not work. and keep the windows open till u get ur pink or blue magical box  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:30 pm
well i only had one cool teacher this year....she let us pretty much do anything she let us talk, listen to our ipods, and eat in class and she would give us candy it was really cool and plus we were learning french at the time soooo it was really cool^^  

peace-is-love

Belladonna Gallows

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:32 pm
Let's see. . .
I went to school is South Philly, and we had a rash number of fights per month.
One really bad one, my old history teacher went down and actually sat on one of the girls to make her stop.
He also joined a punk-rock band called Order of Service, as well as True if Destroyed, but the latter was disbanded and the remaining members renamed it OoS.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 pm
Belladonna Gallows
Let's see. . .
I went to school is South Philly, and we had a rash number of fights per month.
One really bad one, my old history teacher went down and actually sat on one of the girls to make her stop.
He also joined a punk-rock band called Order of Service, as well as True if Destroyed, but the latter was disbanded and the remaining members renamed it OoS.

lol .wow..kwll  

iLov_Angel

Moonlight Hunter

Daring Nik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Close the door, put out the light...
You know they won't be home tonight...
The snow falls hard and don't you know...?
The wind's of Thor are blowing cold...

Said the term 'pimp slap' in really quite good context.

They're wearing steel that's bright and true
They carry news that must get through...
They choose the path where no one goes...

User Image
They hold no quarter...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:47 pm
My teacher had a keg on a train.  

t o a s t s t i x

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

My 7th and 8th grade math teacher was awesome ^^. He would tell stories of when he worked for Nasa and Apple. Hmm smile blowing up things normally is what the story was about XD

My Freshman English Teacher was awesome too smile Barely any work and an easy class and he wanted my class to do something awesome too that is why we are going to the local hospital to read to the sick children ^^. I think it is awesome at least that a teacher would go beyond teaching. smile

A lot of the teachers I've had are awesome like my ag teacher. She let us play guitar hero in class and she played with us smile

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:41 am
dolly14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

My 7th and 8th grade math teacher was awesome ^^. He would tell stories of when he worked for Nasa and Apple. Hmm smile blowing up things normally is what the story was about XD

My Freshman English Teacher was awesome too smile Barely any work and an easy class and he wanted my class to do something awesome too that is why we are going to the local hospital to read to the sick children ^^. I think it is awesome at least that a teacher would go beyond teaching. smile

A lot of the teachers I've had are awesome like my ag teacher. She let us play guitar hero in class and she played with us smile

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow..you had many cool teachers?! I'm surprised..lol  

Naive_Eyes

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas