Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knuckler

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:48 pm
Ya thanks for braging for me bro but the help was not needed
The only thing I need to do now is maybe find some friends for my bands.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:21 pm
Star Force was a great game, but it didn't last very long. In game time, it took me 38:30 to complete everything. In real time, it was a week and a day.  

RedJoker25

Lord Douchington Esquire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:13 am
The games pretty good. But I probably wouldn't have played it unless I could download ds games. I don't really think it's worth the moneys. Might be because I expected too much from it tough. And also the new main character is totally lame cmpared to Lan. Lan rox my batman mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:36 pm
I really liked the game but it kinda sucked only being able to move in 3 squares and it was way too easy to beat I didnt die once  

megaman31

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:38 pm
I got Green Dragon version for Christmas, and the game is awesome! I beat Andromeda 2 or 3 times. I even have the Battle Card for Dragon Sky SP mrgreen . My favorite part of it is meeting Mega Man.exe and getting a weapon based on his Mega Buster, and the weapon is so fast for the rate of fire. I also think that the Dragon transformation is better than all of the others!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:27 am
User ImageStarforce wasn't that bad, wasn't that great ether. The movement was of course more limited, shorter game play and the after game stuff isn't even that long......... there was much more areas in the undernet then there ever was in Deepspace. (or at least as far as I can remember)

The brotherband system is a nice addition in my opinion but as far as being limited to six brothers suck. You could only get three other people to be your brother from online(two if you get zack at the end).

Another thing I dislike is the Wood+40 (or whatever element your version is) being a Giga chip. I think it should have only been Mega or mabey Standard.

Anyway that's just what I think XD
User Image

Lensor

mastercolin123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 pm
meh i thought it was way 2 easy with the b combo thing, cause i got 0.00 on all bosses -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 pm
i think that starforce the game is cool an pretty challenging and i cant wait to get enough $ to get sf2 because fo the fact that you can combine your forms like saurs+berzerker, berzerker+shinobi and all of them combined but i think the anime is better  

Lunar_Lucar

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces