Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneMuffinToRuleThemAll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 pm

Shikotsumyaku (Corpse Bone Pulse)

The Kaguya clan was responsible for starting a war against the
ninja of the mist village and despite their special bloodline ability
Shikotsumyaku they suffered a devestating loss in the war. So far we have only seen a single member of the Kaguya clan, and Kimimaro has displayed the Kaguya clans frightening and graphic ability to manipulate their bone structure, they can control the density, the shape the movement and the number of their bones and use them as weapons that are as sharp as a dagger and very destructive to their opponent. The bodies of those who possess this bloodline are virtually indestructible with their special offense even allowing them to shoot bones out of their fingertips that are as sharp as a spear, any point of contact on their body would cause great damage to their opponent. The most powerful techniques this unique clan possesses are it's many dances that are named after flowers.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:09 am

Gotta say I love the thread for my clan...but I only have one thing to object to. The point which you made that the clan uses the Dances are their fighting techniques. Well like you said, Kimimaro is the only one we've seen, but I doubt all of the clan used these dancing.

I personally dont like the dances, so I created a more direct style. Unlike the Dances, which utilize speed and agility...my Bone Claw style utilizes in powerful offensive and defensive techniques.

I've always had a problem w/ everyone saying that you've gotta use the dances if you're in the Kaguya clan. lol ok, Im done ranting mrgreen

Pirate_Knight_Hone

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff