Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
People who don't know how to leave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:10 pm
I think we've all had friends like that before..
I'm normally quiet (scary, I know) when it comes to big groups of my friends, with their insignificant others..eh heh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:36 pm
lol You should tell him to GTFO. And yeah, I know how that feels sort of. I wish my Grandma would leave early every time she visits...she never shuts up and she repeats herself like fifty bajillion times.

Oh and btw your avatar is absolutely fabulously sparkly. *__* I want it...  

Pasithea

starship ducky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:04 pm
To me this problem is like a begger who doesnt give up in a thread who said "no begging" What I would do is probably ignore it. Pretend he's not there. Who knows XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am
my friends know I'm a no-crap kinda guy.

"Did youknow blah blah blah blah blaaaaah?!......what are you walking away for?"

"I stopped listening when I stopped caring."

"oh..."  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:27 am
I have relatives that live in Jacksonville. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 am
I'm usually the quiet one and I hate it when they think I'm feeling down just because I'm quiet and they keep talking, trying to make me feel better. I like the fact they tried to cheer me up, but I just want them to shut up.  

Droflecopter

bakavip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm
That always happens with relatives and such...

Maybe you could send him out with your bf to the movies or something? Or you'll have to wait it out. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:27 pm
Oh dear god. I DEFINITELY know how you feel.

I have this friend, mmkay? For a while, we were really good friends. But then her and the friend she went home with (she was out of zone for our school so she didn't ride a bus, and her mom couldn't pick her up because she works until 6) kinda started hating each other. So instead, this friend started coming home with me. At first it was cool, because we got to learn a lot about each other that we didn't know before, and as my friend said, it felt like a normal routine after only three days of her going home with me whereas it still felt awkward going home with our other friend up until almost a month of it. So yeah, for a while it was fun. But after a while, and I know she feels the same way, we started getting sick of each other. For my entire school career I have hated Mondays, but during this time period where she was walking home with me I LOVED Mondays, because her mom didn't work on Mondays and she didn't have to walk home with me. Eventually it got to the point where she was sitting on my bed watching television and I was on my laptop in the corner because we had absolutely nothing left to talk about. There was a time where neither of us could stand the other, and eventually she even got into a fight with my mother. For the rest of the school year this friend either rode the public bus home or went with another of our friends, who lived much closer to her own house. Now that we virtually never see each other, we're much closer and definitely appreciate each other's company more.

I also have another friend that fits this mold. We were pretty good friends from first grade to sixth grade, but in seventh grade we became INSEPARABLE. Before school, after school, at lunch, between classes, on the weekends; we were literally ALWAYS together. She even got me to join her softball team, which only increased the time we spent together. For a long time it was awesome, and we always enjoyed each other's company. But then, as with my other friend, we started running out of things to talk about, and as we entered eighth grade our interests started to differ greatly. I started to like anime and rock music, where she became rather preppy, watched shows such as The Hills and Laguna Beach and all those, and started loving rap and hip hop, which are the only two types of music that I absolutely hate. But it didn't seem to me that she was actually noticing our differences. She still wanted to hang out all the time, and me, being the shy type I am, could never really say no. But she got SO ******** ANNOYING! She never knew when to shut up, and she never seemed to catch the hints that I wasn't interested in a damn thing she was saying. We had been friends for eight years, and I really didn't want to loose her as a friend, so at first I tried to talk to her and see if there were any things that we both enjoyed. We found a few new conversation topics, but when she openly showed disapproval of my boyfriend for the sole reason that he had glasses and was somewhat of a redneck, THAT crossed the line. I finally got my nerve up and didn't invite her to my huge pool party and sleepover that I was having for my birthday. In fact, when she asked me about it I told her that I wasn't even having a birthday party. A couple weeks later I made sure that one of my friends who was invited "accidentally" let her know that my birthday party was awesome, and ask why she wasn't there. This friend FINALLY got the message and we haven't spoken much since. It helps that we go to different high schools now, and I don't live right down the street from here anymore.

So yeah. There are my stories. Sorry for the huge long post. I had to get all the details in. xD;;

Teh Pure

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:03 pm
Pasithea
lol You should tell him to GTFO. And yeah, I know how that feels sort of. I wish my Grandma would leave early every time she visits...she never shuts up and she repeats herself like fifty bajillion times.

Oh and btw your avatar is absolutely fabulously sparkly. *__* I want it...

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:05 pm
Teh Pure
Oh dear god. I DEFINITELY know how you feel.

I have this friend, mmkay? For a while, we were really good friends. But then her and the friend she went home with (she was out of zone for our school so she didn't ride a bus, and her mom couldn't pick her up because she works until 6) kinda started hating each other. So instead, this friend started coming home with me. At first it was cool, because we got to learn a lot about each other that we didn't know before, and as my friend said, it felt like a normal routine after only three days of her going home with me whereas it still felt awkward going home with our other friend up until almost a month of it. So yeah, for a while it was fun. But after a while, and I know she feels the same way, we started getting sick of each other. For my entire school career I have hated Mondays, but during this time period where she was walking home with me I LOVED Mondays, because her mom didn't work on Mondays and she didn't have to walk home with me. Eventually it got to the point where she was sitting on my bed watching television and I was on my laptop in the corner because we had absolutely nothing left to talk about. There was a time where neither of us could stand the other, and eventually she even got into a fight with my mother. For the rest of the school year this friend either rode the public bus home or went with another of our friends, who lived much closer to her own house. Now that we virtually never see each other, we're much closer and definitely appreciate each other's company more.

I also have another friend that fits this mold. We were pretty good friends from first grade to sixth grade, but in seventh grade we became INSEPARABLE. Before school, after school, at lunch, between classes, on the weekends; we were literally ALWAYS together. She even got me to join her softball team, which only increased the time we spent together. For a long time it was awesome, and we always enjoyed each other's company. But then, as with my other friend, we started running out of things to talk about, and as we entered eighth grade our interests started to differ greatly. I started to like anime and rock music, where she became rather preppy, watched shows such as The Hills and Laguna Beach and all those, and started loving rap and hip hop, which are the only two types of music that I absolutely hate. But it didn't seem to me that she was actually noticing our differences. She still wanted to hang out all the time, and me, being the shy type I am, could never really say no. But she got SO ******** ANNOYING! She never knew when to shut up, and she never seemed to catch the hints that I wasn't interested in a damn thing she was saying. We had been friends for eight years, and I really didn't want to loose her as a friend, so at first I tried to talk to her and see if there were any things that we both enjoyed. We found a few new conversation topics, but when she openly showed disapproval of my boyfriend for the sole reason that he had glasses and was somewhat of a redneck, THAT crossed the line. I finally got my nerve up and didn't invite her to my huge pool party and sleepover that I was having for my birthday. In fact, when she asked me about it I told her that I wasn't even having a birthday party. A couple weeks later I made sure that one of my friends who was invited "accidentally" let her know that my birthday party was awesome, and ask why she wasn't there. This friend FINALLY got the message and we haven't spoken much since. It helps that we go to different high schools now, and I don't live right down the street from here anymore.

So yeah. There are my stories. Sorry for the huge long post. I had to get all the details in. xD;;

eek Oy. I don't talk to my best friend from highschool anymore because we lived together my first year of uni.. some friendships are better when you leave some space between you.  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items