Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:37 pm

Gohma looked up from the couch. "Cryptic aren't they." He smiled at her and layed back.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:41 pm

"Yeah...who?" Miharu asked distractly looking to the place where the stone was

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm

"My ancestors Miharu." He sighed and sat up. He reached out and grabbed her hand to pull her down next to him on the sofa. "What is it you needed with them?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:48 pm

"Help..." Miharu said before she hugged Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Gohma hugged her back. He leaned his head against her shoulder. "When did it all become so complicated Miharu? When did it all go wrong?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:07 pm

"When you first saw me..." Miharu said as she started crying

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:41 pm

"No Miharu! Thats not true." He smiled and raised his hands to her face to gently wipe away her tears. "I only grew better when I was with you. I only got happier!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 am

"I have to go!" Miharu said getting up! She didn't looked back when she left through the door!

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:28 am

Gohma merely sighed. He stood as well and walked out the door after her, but not to follow her. He walked to the crypt and leaned against his grandfather's grave once again. The room swam around him and then disapeared altogether. He stood once more with his ancestors.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:34 am

Gohma looked at the smiling faces around him. He sighed sligthly. "Hello Gohma!" The all greeted. "It would seem you have a life to live still!" Gohma merely shook his head. "She died." They frowned a bit. "How did she die young one?" He sat on the blackness that mad up everything around him. "Kisa wasn't there. I had another idea after she said something cryptic, and she died. I was wrong and I killed her. Not by my own hands, but I killed her either way." He had a tear running down his face, but his voice was steady. "At least she doesn't have to face the horrors of her existance any longer."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:46 am

Gohma sighed. Merely being here put him at peace. "I must go. I'm sorry." He stood and the ancestors smiled. "Goodbye young one!" One parting glance showed Gohma the smiled he had come expect from the visits. He walked out of the crypt moments later at peace for now.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:55 am

He moved into his new home and sat on the couch. He wondered how Tokuno was doing back in Konoha. He thought about visiting his cousin, but thought the better of it until this was all over.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces