Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird GF or BF stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever So Gently

Greedy Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am
My weirdest GF story is wen i went out wit this girl named Melani.Then we broke up.A week later i went out wit this girl named Dara.And no one told me that Melani And Dara r cousins...So to make Melani not hate me for all eternity,Me and Dara made our relationship Private..But some Dipshit Found out and told Melani...So me and Dara had to break up.I thought Dara broke up wit me to break the (true) rumor.BUT she did it to go out wit my best friend William.Sooo i went out wit this girl named Hailey...Which i no was wrong but i had to do it...

To this day Melani hates me and me and Dara r best friends mrgreen

Tell me about your weirdest GF or BF story...If u want....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:07 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

That story = pure high school drama. lol

Umm, lets see.. my last boyfriend, Steve I met at my friend's New Years party.. we chatted briefly and for some reason I randomly grabbed his a**. Then we started talking on MSN and MySpace. At the end of January I went to his birthday party and within that week we were dating. Kind of a funny/stupid way to meet/hook up but yeah. That relationship was fun while it lasted.

Once I was at the drive-in with him and our two friends who were also (and still are) dating and we got Pizza-Pizza to deliver there. rolleyes

Idk, my relationships are always "interesting" but I can't think of any other stories at the moment. I tried. sweatdrop

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Seraph_Rain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 am
I ave too many stories...
the best one though is when i was dating a girl named jennifer, she broke up with me after a year, and then the next day, she wanted to get back together, it was sad, and i didnt say yes, so since then she's been bugging me about it....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:16 am
Oh...hmm. Lessee.

My boyfriend and I started out just as friends a few years ago. I told him I liked him and wanted to go out on a date and stuff but he said he was too busy doing other things and just seemed uninterested. So we just stayed as friends and I had introduced him to my best friend which ultimately he fell head over heels for her and I was like " D: OMG WTF? I like you!" And after she found out that he liked her she quite literally stopped talking to him and acted like a total b***h about it.

I stayed as his friend though and tried my best to help him through the pain of not having the one he cared about most ever talk to you again. Eventually he got over her though and finally effin' realized that I was the nicer person and was still his best friend even after he broke my heart by falling in love with my best friend.

Then we like started dating and it's been pretty awesome for about 2 years now. We don't talk to her anymore though because she got really weird and stuff, like she started talking to him again after we started dating and she used to like grope all over him right in front of me. We were both like, "OMG GTFO! Dx" Last I heard she's been using drugs and sleeping around and s**t...She has problems... >.>;;

Weird story or what? xD  

Pasithea

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 am
*Scratches head thinking*

I guess the strangest BF story I've got was from before my husband and I started to date. We were friends for quite sometime before getting together but the way we got together was the weird part. For the longest time, my friends and his friends tried to set him up with my sister. She liked him but didn't want to date him. Well after I had a really bad break up with my ex and his friends spreading that I was dating Jess (my hub and don't say it's a girl's name >.< It's his nickname). Anyway, he was fed up with them spreading lies about me. We had lunch together so we talked and he asked me out as a temporary releif from the rumors and to get some revenge on my ex. Well...let's just say revenge turned out to be rather sweet for me. We've been together 12 years and married 5 of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 pm
I dated this girl who is forever reffered to in my house as "Snagglepuss" (horrid teeth... uhhh...). It was great. We went on a date and were really close and kissed and *rants on about the greatness*. The next day, she broke up with me for "being too clingy last night."

How are you too clingy on a DATE!?

Now, she wants to date me again.  

scoro

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:10 pm
scoro
I dated this girl who is forever reffered to in my house as "Snagglepuss" (horrid teeth... uhhh...). It was great. We went on a date and were really close and kissed and *rants on about the greatness*. The next day, she broke up with me for "being too clingy last night."

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Could be because you kissed on the first date?

Or maybe some way you acted..

Weird dating stories... I keep my dating life out of gossip's ears. Sorry. I don't like talking about my relationship.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:23 pm
Narcissistic Literature
scoro

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

Could be because you kissed on the first date?

Or maybe some way you acted..

Weird dating stories... I keep my dating life out of gossip's ears. Sorry. I don't like talking about my relationship.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Ditto.  

MonJ

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 am
I don`t any drama stories. . .

But once, Alan and I were cleaning out the refrigerator and getting rid of left overs. Somehow we ended up getting into a food war. I can`t recall how, but I was attempting to force feed him spaghetti when our friends came over.
Miles immediately started taking his clothes off saying he wanted in the kinky, food sex.
I hit him in the crotch with a Tupperware container filled with corn. . .
And that`s all folks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:52 am
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

Hmm, kissing on the first date.
No.

Maybe on the cheek. It depends if I'm happy in the pants or not. Really. If I really like the person, then sure why not. But I highly doubt I'll like the person that much.

Um, but story's. . not that I cahn remeber.

User ImageThrusts: 13,486

Lady Pelvic

Alt F4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:22 pm
Lol. I wanted to see if my friend would be like a decent boyfriend. SO I gave him a chance. Thing is, he's creepy. Like sit by your window creepy. He has long hair, has creepy tendencies to fantasive about being a ninja, fox, and professional swordsman. He's even invented an ex boyfriend for attention. he's a scary guy. He broke up with me after one date, and said I'm not the one. It was so odd. I was surprised people could make a complete judgement of you with a 2 hour date.

o-o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:56 pm
haha well my funniest BF story would be when I was 15...I started dating this guy that was 19 he was older then me by 4 years but I was always told that I acted older then my age so I guess that's why we clicked...we were dating for almost 5 months when one day he had to leave to go and visit his cuzins and other relatives up North....we were sad to be apart but we promised that we'll take turns calling each other...so like a week after he left, this one day I was missing him alot so I decided to call him...

it was late over there(like 10-11 pm) so I was unsure if I should call but I did anyways...he's brother picked up(twin brother) and I asked him where tom was and he was like oh he's in the bedroom but he sounded kinda nervous -which I thought was kinda weird- and then I heard my bf in the backgroud it sounded like he was drunk and then I heard his brother said oh it's ur gf she's calling for you...and I heard him said "TELL HER TO STOP CALLING...I GOT ANOTHER GIRL ALREADY- I was heartbroken..like what??? what went wrong??? was it me??? so I was hurt and even crying a lil and I ended up talking to the twin brother instead like what happen and all these stuff....

In the end we broke up cuz I was like if that's how he was then I guess it wasn't worth my time....I got over it in a few days -cuz I guess I knew that there's no point getting stressed over something that's done and over with- but then 2 weeks later I got a call from guess who??? haha you know it...TOM (my EX-BF) he was like "so hey how you doing" and trying to act all sweet and stuff and I was like what is it??? why are you calling me now?? then he told me that you missed me alot and that he was sorry for hurting me it's just that he was missing me too much that's why he got with that other girl and it turns out she was rude and mean to him and that he wanted to get back with me...HAHAHAHA!!!! well all I told him was well I feel bad that she was mean to you and stuff like that but I dont want to get back with you....and from then now he called me a few times but I wasn't going to change my mind....xDD so I guess that's the whole story....hahaha it was funny to me that he was the one that dumped me but then later on came runninng back... blaugh  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Um.

Just the fact I'm dating the person I am now makes it weird. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:02 pm
Well...it's kinda more 'ew' than 'lol'.

But, my [ex}}boyfriend was with his friends [All guys}} and they were doing truth and dare. They were dared to switch underwear. So my [ex}}boyfriend was wearing someone else's underwear and somehow was forced to hold onto three other people's underwear.

Officially. Only males could do that.  

Kaitsu-Ralia

Mewling Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers