Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:27 am
Relix tried to open the door, but it was locked thightly. He used a portal to get in the room, which was very cold. Trying to see through the freezing mist, he could make out a strage shape. He wanted to go further, but the freezing cold was too unbareable for him. He went back out and walked to Taryx. He wanted to say something, but then he saw the empty test tubes. He was nailed to the ground, lost in memories of torture and pain.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:02 pm
Watching them from the glass tubing, Xeno felt their pain and suffering. Having he must do something to help them, he looked and checked to feel his condition through a small computer screen shown through his tube then checked alixraen, who was 100% complete. Knowing it was risky to forcefully open the tube, due to none of them knew how to work all the computers, punched through the glass and crashing out onto the floor of the dark lab, coughing hardly as water came out from his mouth as he breathed the fresh air once more. Looking up at Taryx as he gave him a helping hand as he risen to his feet. "You're Taryx correct? Neo has told me much about you though I would have awoken sooner to aid you, but it was placed before me to protect this place till our superior awoken from the darkness." said Xeno as he pointed at the sleeping alixraen in front of them, though having not to remember the past dealing he had with Taryx from before. As if his subconscious was only speaking to him and not him directly. Thus only the person he was before becoming a Nobody, was speaking to him and not his nobody.
it was then Alixraen's tank had emptied and collasped onto the black cold floor before him, only to look at his friend and give him a reunion of a smile back saying, "I have returned."  

Ryuho Kitsune

Lt Cmdr Halo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:35 am
Name: Vezon
Weapon: Wraps that I can manipulate.
Nickname: Malacite Flame of Heaven
Element/Skill: Beryl Fire
Class: Mage  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:42 pm
Taryx turned to the newly reformed Alixraen, with an unreadable expression. "Surely, it cannot be .... Alixraen?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 pm
(Oooh, I wanna rejoin!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:39 pm
LightPinkAngel
(Oooh, I wanna rejoin!)

You're a bit late. This RP is basically dead. crying  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays