Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is my boyfriend wrong? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:14 am
Rellik San
D e a t h x D o l l y
He left me tonight, or we're on break I don't quite know. He says he needs to find his way back to God, that's why things have been going wrong in his life. And he said he couldn't do it if we're dating. And he says he still loves me and cares about me, and he wants to help me bring God into my life; and when we both grow and learn that we might end up together again.

Oh Christ, he's turning into a Jesus freak. *ba dum tish*

Sorry sorry, couldn't resist.
you can't find someone who you can't see  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:06 pm
Look if you aren't going to help me, leave me alone, don't post here. I don't appreciate perfect strangers making a mockery of my life.

To those of you who gave advice or kind words, thank you.

alice_downtherabbithole

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:54 am
D e a t h x D o l l y
Look if you aren't going to help me, leave me alone, don't post here. I don't appreciate perfect strangers making a mockery of my life.

Well if you want advice on how to make your life better, my first instinct would to be to tell you to lighten up, life is full of funny quirky things that as miserable as you are, you need to cheer yourself up, just like the irony of my comment. I also offered you advice, stating how things would appear to him.

If you want some real helpful advice, how about doing what everyone has been telling you to do and you apparently doing everything in your power to ignore... OPEN UP TO THE GUY ALREADY! Its not that hard to work these things out. If he says he loves you but can't be with you until he finds god, he's still your friend, you can still talk to him, open up to him. Whilst choosing to "play the field" if you wish.

Finally please don't tell me, where I can and can not post within my own guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:34 pm
Rellik San
D e a t h x D o l l y

Well if you want advice on how to make your life better, my first instinct would to be to tell you to lighten up, life is full of funny quirky things that as miserable as you are, you need to cheer yourself up, just like the irony of my comment. I also offered you advice, stating how things would appear to him.

If you want some real helpful advice, how about doing what everyone has been telling you to do and you apparently doing everything in your power to ignore... OPEN UP TO THE GUY ALREADY! Its not that hard to work these things out. If he says he loves you but can't be with you until he finds god, he's still your friend, you can still talk to him, open up to him. Whilst choosing to "play the field" if you wish.

Finally please don't tell me, where I can and can not post within my own guild.

I wonder why people don't notice that you own the guild. Its not like you arent an active el capitan.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 pm
D e a t h x D o l l y
He left me tonight, or we're on break I don't quite know. He says he needs to find his way back to God, that's why things have been going wrong in his life. And he said he couldn't do it if we're dating. And he says he still loves me and cares about me, and he wants to help me bring God into my life; and when we both grow and learn that we might end up together again.

I've had someone break up with me using the "jesus freak" card.
"I dont know if I can do this. I realized i need to get back in touch with God. So for now we have to break up."
WTF. The kid was totally not into religion and all.
If hes using the "religion is more important" excuse, he really isnt worth your time. Religion should be a equal balanced with other things in your life (should you chose to participate in a religion). There's no way he's going to fill his time he would have had with you with jesus. Theres no way.

Not unless hes going to be a monk or a preist.

But still, I think he just found a dumb excuse to break up with you and never believe any guy that tells you that you will get back together after a "break". He was prolly trying to find an excuse to break up with you without hurting your feelings so hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm
eri x core
D e a t h x D o l l y

"I dont know if I can do this. I realized i need to get back in touch with God. So for now we have to break up."
If hes using the "religion is more important" excuse, he really isnt worth your time. Religion should be a equal balanced with other things in your life (should you chose to participate in a religion). There's no way he's going to fill his time he would have had with you with jesus. Theres no way.

But still, I think he just found a dumb excuse to break up with you and never believe any guy that tells you that you will get back together after a "break". He was prolly trying to find an excuse to break up with you without hurting your feelings so hard.

Not to mention its even more hurtful as whilst your waiting for him, he's playing the field, but keeping you strung on this false hope that one day you can be together again.  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Rellik San
eri x core
D e a t h x D o l l y

Not to mention its even more hurtful as whilst your waiting for him, he's playing the field, but keeping you strung on this false hope that one day you can be together again.

Yeah thats true. If you continue to believe you will get back together...you just might end up being rebound girl. You don't want that. That would mean you are 2nd best. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and find yourself a new man.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:23 pm
He isn't playing the field, he isn't like that. I'm getting close to his best friend Tara, and she even told me that Frankie never says he loves anyone unless he means it, he's like phobic of it. So I know he loves me, but I'm also not the girl who waits--for anyone. I just can't wait anymore, after I was hurt very badly in the past.
I tried to open up to him, but it's not always that simple. I've done a lot of changes, and I'm very guarded now even though I don't intend to be.

And yes Rellik San, I did realize this is your guild. And I wasn't targeting you out in my previous post. I wasn't exactly ready to laugh at myself, much less have other people laughing at me. But whatever.

alice_downtherabbithole

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:36 pm
D e a t h x D o l l y
He isn't playing the field, he isn't like that. I'm getting close to his best friend Tara, and she even told me that Frankie never says he loves anyone unless he means it, he's like phobic of it. So I know he loves me, but I'm also not the girl who waits--for anyone. I just can't wait anymore, after I was hurt very badly in the past.
I tried to open up to him, but it's not always that simple. I've done a lot of changes, and I'm very guarded now even though I don't intend to be.

And yes Rellik San, I did realize this is your guild. And I wasn't targeting you out in my previous post. I wasn't exactly ready to laugh at myself, much less have other people laughing at me. But whatever.
how old are you again? cause i think you're becoming a sucker  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 am
Not that it matters, I'm seventeen. And not all guys are complete useless lumps of s**t. Frankie's different. Well he's the only one I know that I will say that about.
Also, not that it matters anymore, I came out finally. As lesbian. And I have the feeling that all of you are going to jump all over me for this.
No, this didn't happen over-night. I've known for a very very long time I just lied to myself as most people do. In all honesty my first crush was Sailor Venus. Then Avril Lavigne.
Yes, I love Frankie, but obviously not in the way I first thought. It happens.

So yeah, problem over.

alice_downtherabbithole

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:03 am
D e a t h x D o l l y
Not that it matters, I'm seventeen. And not all guys are complete useless lumps of s**t. Frankie's different. Well he's the only one I know that I will say that about.
Also, not that it matters anymore, I came out finally. As lesbian. And I have the feeling that all of you are going to jump all over me for this.
No, this didn't happen over-night. I've known for a very very long time I just lied to myself as most people do. In all honesty my first crush was Sailor Venus. Then Avril Lavigne.

So yeah, problem over.

We're not gonna jump on your for being lesbian... we are however for calling us useless lumps of s**t, we all tried to help you, in the only manner one can, by calling on past experiences. It was up to you to take or not take the advice we offered. We did the best we could, you were unreceptive, you attacked us for making a joke, that lets face it, was pretty funny in a lame way... and you attacked us for that. So were gonna pretty much attack you, for attacking us first...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:23 am
Rellik San
D e a t h x D o l l y

So yeah, problem over.

We're not gonna jump on your for being lesbian... we are however for calling us useless lumps of s**t, we all tried to help you, in the only manner one can, by calling on past experiences. It was up to you to take or not take the advice we offered. We did the best we could, you were unreceptive, you attacked us for making a joke, that lets face it, was pretty funny in a lame way... and you attacked us for that. So were gonna pretty much attack you, for attacking us first...

This thread went from one extreme to another...This whole plot reminds me of a really bad lifetime movie.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:02 am
since it's all over i'm locking it  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers