Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Emo Anthem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Bleau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:37 am
What would you say the Emo anthem would be?

A) Atreyu - Bleeding Masacra

B) Zao - The Rising End (The First Prophecy)

C) Meg & Dia - Monster

Add any others if you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:23 am
None of the above.  

Rellik San
Captain

Niko Bleau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:56 pm
WHat would you say for the anthem? hey don't you own this forum? I love how you came up with this by the way. xd Yeah I finally found some people I can relate to. I just moved 1000 mile and I know no one and we are in Prep city I hate it they are all Chav-ish and stuff! scream But thanks for making this! keep up the good work! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 am
Niko Bleau
WHat would you say for the anthem? hey don't you own this forum? I love how you came up with this by the way. xd Yeah I finally found some people I can relate to. I just moved 1000 mile and I know no one and we are in Prep city I hate it they are all Chav-ish and stuff! scream But thanks for making this! keep up the good work! biggrin
Hahaha, I didn't create this place to be honest, I first joined to laugh at emo kids, did it so well I got made a mod in a week of joining and eventually just became so prominent I bought the place.

Anyway personally I'd say for the emo anthem though it isn't really an emo song (though saying that Atreyu aren't really an emo band either), Jeremy by Pearl Jam, as it pretty much covers the supposed hate and anger and sadness emo is meant to represent but from a personal perspective as opposed to other songs that cover it from a broad perspective making the emotional representation of the song less then it should be.  

Rellik San
Captain

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces