Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Easiest Navi of All Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Post the Navi you've fought at random in the net and had the easiest time with. Also post your strategy for beating that navi.

For me, it was Blastman in Falzar. All I had to do was stand in front of the block on Megaman's side of the field and, using Spout cross, fire off charged busters when Blastman was ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:30 pm
flashman in bn3 i just stood in the center and blocked untill he used spark arm, then trnadoed him (woodshield style)  

whatever_desu
Crew

ldealistic

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Hmm...for me it'd be Colonel (first time) in MMBN5. He was really slow and his attack patterns were easy to read! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:03 pm
Tenguman in falzar all i had to do is use Area grab then use Tomahawkman's Sword ATK... bwahahaha.... easy kill rofl  

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Bass BX=easiest Navi hands down. No kidding. Have Invis/Bodyguard, and use the cheapest move ever. When Bass uses BassBuster, Charge TomahawkCross+dblpoint+rskyhony3+atk30. Done. Or use a stun/super pierce folder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:48 pm
Flashman was the quickest and therefore the easiest battle. Second was Blastman but that's another story. I found Flashman as I was wandering aimlessly and I managed to get the AlphaArm Sigma Giga Chip in my first selection. (I beat the game before btw) Unfortunately for him he managed to get up too close. And when I mean close, I mean here:

[ ][ ][ ]
[X][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ]

Nonetheless, I activated my AlphaArm Sigman chip and he lost all of his HP in that one ...several... attacks. 00:00:03 if I remember correctly.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces