Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
It Doesn't Make Sense.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated Chibiety

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:46 pm
How is it that a big ol' softie like our beloved doll eared John Obake like S&M and can totally act like an immature perv?

John+Writing+Doll Ears=S&M and Pervertedness!?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:47 pm
Best to not question it I suppose 3nodding  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:50 pm
Even the most behaved people have their dark side.like yakuza-kun has his perverted side. *just cant drop the subject, can I?* blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:59 pm
Blackkitten4000
Even the most behaved people have their dark side.like yakuza-kun has his perverted side. *just cant drop the subject, can I?* blaugh
*tugs on the bottom of kittens yukata and waves * Helloe ninja  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:24 am
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
*tugs on the bottom of kittens yukata and waves * Helloe ninja
blaugh You found me!!What are you doing on the ground?trying to get a peek?? stare domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:56 am
*pops head up, under Kitten's Yukata*
eek
mrgreen
Hello, there.

I guess it happens to the best of us, really. Sometimes, folks like stuff that's completely out-of-character.

I like S&M, myself. And costumes. But it doesn't seem that way, the way I act most of the time.  

Toni-Sama

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:56 am
Well people aren't one dimensional and they're not coins either. People are very multi-dimensional. I have many sides and wear many masks as do most. In Private i can be far more playful while in public be as a rock. I can be quite amusing and then annoying. Mean then nice. however i feel. I like to play around. i know Verses of Shakespeare and Garth Brooks. It's just who i am. Best not to question it. which is why I'm deleting this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:57 am
And most Members don't know i'm a writer. I never showed them nothin' but poetry.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Capta Coco delle Stelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:15 pm
Meow  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:43 am
*braces for delete* whee ......Huh? gonk ........no delete xd Ahhhh~ *crawls out of bunker and goes home*  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:39 am
Pixelated Chibiety
How is it that a big ol' softie like our beloved doll eared John Obake like S&M and can totally act like an immature perv?

John+Writing+Doll Ears=S&M and Pervertedness!?
Natural i suppose  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:40 am
John Obake
Well people aren't one dimensional and they're not coins either. People are very multi-dimensional. I have many sides and wear many masks as do most. In Private i can be far more playful while in public be as a rock. I can be quite amusing and then annoying. Mean then nice. however i feel. I like to play around. i know Verses of Shakespeare and Garth Brooks. It's just who i am. Best not to question it. which is why I'm deleting this thread.
Props Ninja  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items