Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Vampires? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampires?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jagged is one
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Infinistus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:44 pm
I saw pyschic vampires here, vampires that feed off energy or life force. It could be that, as I said under a differen subject that vampirism is simply a virus. Now, this virus wouldn't kill the soul thus the entire vampires are undead thing is false. Perhaps calling them undead was because of the lust for blood being in control of the mind of the being. Now, when a vampire dies this way of thinking has stayed with them and instead of being able to take blood they can only take energy from a being. It also goes into my theory as the only proof of a psychic vampire exisiting is when one attacked my sister for only a brief instant and then vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:47 pm
i don't know if i actually am or not, but i think i might be. i think i have many of the symptoms of a sanguin vampire. even the sight of my own blood makes me crave it more. i get into these psychotic episodes when i just want to bite something living. i can't stand bright lights and certain sounds almost make me want to scream. it's kind of funny, cuz i'm almost legally blind without my glasses and i think i'm going deaf, but the light hurts.  

celtic_faerie

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:31 am
Dracula. He was a real guy. He tortured people. He stabbed them with long wooden stakes. He stuck them on his land as human scarecrows. And for some reason he is associated with vampires. Pretty creepy, huh?

P.S I really don't think I'm a vamp, but I used to taste blood once a week because of my nosebleeds. The blood goes down my throat. It tastes kinda gross though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:51 pm
Dracula, you mean Vlad. Vlad was part of the inspiration for the Dracula from the books.  

Infinistus

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:34 pm
Infinistus
Dracula, you mean Vlad. Vlad was part of the inspiration for the Dracula from the books.

Yes. Vlad. Whatever.  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces