Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's in control, you or destiny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in charge of your own destiny?
  Yes
  No
  I'm undecided.
View Results

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:56 am
I believe people control their destiny...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:19 am
i belive that there is such thing as destiny but you can change that by the decisions you make in your life time. if you choose to do something bad other than good you have ultimitly changed your destiny  

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:02 am
This should probably be in the debate forum imho.

I don't know that there is a written plan.. or map that we mindlessly follow...but I do think that there are certain things in your life that SHOULD happen and are meant to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:10 am
i say that theres a plan for us all, where we will go lter on in life. but we get to make choices to whether or not we follow that plan that has been set out for us. i think we can control whatever we do, unless ur in a situation whereyou can make only one good decision thats reasonable, but it will make u suffer in time.  

Afro SEAL

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:11 am
Twiist`
Norayr
I ultimately believe that God controls everything.
Just that, obviously, the choices you make in your life ultimately influence in agreement to what He set it out to be.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:23 am
I've seen a few people say they think God controls everything.

So I ask, if this were true, that means everything in our lives is planned out. WHAT IF somebody had the sheer willpower to break out of his grip as the human puppetmaster? WHAT IF they discovered the truth? Would everyone just carry on with there planned lives? Would they simply carry on even though something is missing? Would God adapt our lives to fit around it, or is it too late to change it?

Don't you feel slightly trapped that everything you do is controlled? Doesn't this mean God is writing this, not me?
DON'T YOU FEEL TRAPPED!?

I'm sorry, but if God controls everything that makes every human alive worthless, something which I am against!

Extremist-Saint-Joey

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces