Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
You favorate choices of Fanfiction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladyayami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Yeah i used to relgioulsly read fanfiction.. specialy sailor moon

(alas i got married... have my own romance story)

anyways.. i remember all the really good ones... dramra filled pg-13 to r...

the one i most rememebr and wish they finished was oh god oh dang it just left me... anyways usako and mamo-chan are firends who love each other, she wants him to anounce to his richy parents that there togehter but he cant get the curage to do so, she leaves... but they had (nuge) goten together before that.. she has rini and returns after 6 years to burry her father.. he sees her again right around the time hes starteing to marry ann (arranged marrage) hes like hey baby sees rini and get so jelous she doesnt tell him

this is were it kils me... she got so pised at him cus he was saying like WAS HE GOOD about rinis dad WHERE IS HE IF YOU APRETALY HAD A KID WITH HIM... she explodeds.. YOUR HER FATHER and runs off.... end of chapter and hasnt been updated since.... OH agoney.. and i forgot the name -.-

oh another wuld be anohter i forgot the name but so extramly sad....

yeah... i should read some more soon... i have nothing eles to read now.. (no more hp)

so what are you guys fav fanfiction?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 pm

I personally have to many to list on a forum. I subscribe to fanfiction.net, my pen name is "tsukia" most of my favorites are on there with few exceptions.

One exception is "Misconception" I can't remember the author's name. But the jist of the story is Usagi and all the main characters are under the "Misconception" that chibi-usa is the only child Usagi and Mamoru have and because Mamoru is usagi's "protector" they don't use protection and she ends up pregnant. New enemy and baby on the way make for one of the better stories I have read and it is really quite funny at parts to smile

if you goto: http://www.fanfiction.net/
and search for "author" "tsukia"
you can click onto my profile and check out my stories,
my favorites, and my archive (which are mostly completed or abandoned stories by other authors - and more favorites)

tsuki no yoshie

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff