Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
fishing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:50 am
Really? eek There is such a saying? *turns to Niph for reference*

Maa, Berry, this is the greatness of the ICU. It has always been like this during my time here. Toki and I used to turn every thread away from the supposed topic and ramble randomly. Always. xd Old times.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:51 pm
I think it's impossible to stay on topic in this guild, but that's one of its charms whee  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:18 pm
mymiridon
@B&B: Britain was at one a huge empire. wasn't the saying "the sun never sets on the british empire"?

@berry: are you starting threads just so we could go off topic? cool

no,i just like fishing and i have no idea what type is aruond china,that is all.
in retrospect this would be pretty easy to go off topic.
scream now who was it that said i have bad english?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 pm
Me, awhile ago... got a problem with that stare

anyways china's got a lot of different fish since there are so many places to fish. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mrs. Puff on the menu... or even Patrick (ref. to spongebobXD)  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Maa, berry, I must agree avec Yalie. I have no doubt you speak perfectly reasonable English - it's just your typing online is atrocious. You make us - or me - so confused! xd No wonder you're confused yourself half the time! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:25 pm
wasn't meaning to be rude,no problem here. as for my typing this is the first type of online hang out i've ever been on, before gaia i was on the internet like once every two months sweatdrop if you can tell me what i am doing wrong with my typing than please tell. You've got me confused.
i do belive i'm confused about three fourths of the time. xd  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:21 am
Ooh, I understand this postie! 3nodding

Well... just the simple things you need to correct. Firstly, remember to put spaces after full stops and commas - don't link words either, lol. And have capital letters and commas and full stops in the right places. Also, your spelling is off at times, but that can't be helped - we can live with spelling mistakes, we all make them. 3nodding Anyway, this would all make your posts much easier to read.

It's not rude, berry-kun, just difficult for one to read. 3nodding But if you put a little effort into making your posts more readable, I for one would definitely appreciate it. mrgreen

Do stick with Gaia. Where would we be with our wedding ringbearer? xd

And confusion is good. Hah. You get confused all the time in the ICU. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:41 am
RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

BRITONS NEVER WILL BE SLAVES~~

THE EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN!

[Yes, this is taking the piss out of the whole 'The south will rise again!' thing in America. I'm not just crazy.]

I love the patriotic songs, though. They're so cute and fun. ;D

I think the phrase with the sun not setting is meant to apply to the Roman empire. 3nodding The Victorians probably nicked it, though..

Ontopicness!Niph says:

I went fishing once in China and caught 5 biggrin
But it was one of those pond things where they keep fish for people to come and catch.... XD

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:04 am
Ugh, I don't think I could fish for more than an hour. I'd hate to go fishing in an empty river. gonk The boredom.

I've never fished before though.

Fishing = Food.

Fishing = Boredom.

Food = Boredom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Didn't realize i was making those mistakes, my bad. Is this a new E thingamajig? mad I am so mad that school isn't over yet. Mwahahah,confusion.  

berryscary1

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:13 am
@bery:... dude... take a chill pill. lol
@niphz: yeah the english pretty much nicked it. And the south may or may not rise again. but uh yeah, don't really hear many southerners say that sort of stuff in my part of the south. (my friends and I have a joke that we lived so far south we're in the north)

and for thanksgiving I want to take my grandma fishing. I've never fished before so that should be fun. mrgreen  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff