Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Kei Nabilajira

Dedicated Entrepreneur

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:39 pm
Wow... Now, this might come out a little more "******** you little kids" than I mean cause I'm in a seriously pissed off mood...

But sex seriously isn't everything people think it is. I'm 20, almost 21 years old. I had sex for the first time when I was 14 and regret it. I wish I had waited. It wasn't that great, for one. And when you tell someone you lose your virginity at like 14 (or anywhere around there) they think your a ******** whore. Well, I'm not. I've slept with 3 people in six years and I've fooled around with 4. But that will never change the fact that half the planet thinks I'm a whore or a slut or something like that. And besides that, I'm married now. I have sex on a regular basis. And you know what? It still isn't that great. And no matter what happens, or how great that one guy/girl was, sex still isn't that great.

Just be kids for ******** sake...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 am
My first time?
Was with a Disc Jockey.
He was good with his fingers. xD
Did he use a condom?
No, but I didn't get preggo. (luckily)
Was it fun?
Mehehehehe, yes. ;D
Why am I doing this FAQ style?
Because I feel like it.  

mae borowski

Resayxi

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 pm
Cristina Milian
thats just terrible. you should save yourself for marriage. thats how you get diseases. do your parents no. you know what. i dont even believ you. becuase if you did why would you post it on a web site. your parents could find ot that way. no one believe her. she is lying.

First off, if you are both your first partner you will NOT get diseases. STD's are spread by people who have sex with someone who has an STD. So before you EVER do anything, make sure you trust them and know about their past sex-life.
Oh and even in marriage you can get STD's, say you're 40 year old partner gets bored and has an affair. Then has sex with you, therefore giving you one. So I guess still go to the doctor to check every once in a while even if you're married?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 am
Hmm, I like sex but it's not my priority. I lost my virginity about a year ago and I'm will the same guy so yeah, it was fun for me.  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blondie_CeS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 am
Oh My!

First off anyone that loses their virginity really young...I don't think they are a slut. Most my friends did. I love them all to pieces.

I'm not a virgin and my first time wasn't bad. I was 18 and I still love the guy to this day although I'm not currently with him. Were just best friends. heart

I feel really old.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 pm
Kei Nabilajira
Wow... Now, this might come out a little more "******** you little kids" than I mean cause I'm in a seriously pissed off mood...

But sex seriously isn't everything people think it is. I'm 20, almost 21 years old. I had sex for the first time when I was 14 and regret it. I wish I had waited. It wasn't that great, for one. And when you tell someone you lose your virginity at like 14 (or anywhere around there) they think your a ******** whore. Well, I'm not. I've slept with 3 people in six years and I've fooled around with 4. But that will never change the fact that half the planet thinks I'm a whore or a slut or something like that. And besides that, I'm married now. I have sex on a regular basis. And you know what? It still isn't that great. And no matter what happens, or how great that one guy/girl was, sex still isn't that great.

Just be kids for ******** sake...

well I don't know who you're sleeping with but my sex has only gotten better since I have gotten older.
I'm also 20 like yourself and also lost my virginity at 14.. yeah I do regret it cause we should have waited but we didn't, that was stupid on our part.

I honestly think kids should wait until they're in their mid-teens at least.. but I can't tell them to do it or i'd be a hypocrite. I know at 14 I thought I was ready, that it was a good idea, as do a lot of them.

Also though, I think sex is very therapeutic for a relationship. So if the sex isn't good then might as well screw the whole relationship. As any couples counselor will tell you  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lazarus Dawn Charm

Lucky Gawker

10,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:01 am
The first time I did it was just this summer to my EX girl friend Christina
We met on a cruise ship in August I was 18 at the time she was 17 we danced on the dance floor.Then I got to know her better found out we had a lot in common to the point where I was really into her and she was really into me so we hung out for the next 4 days kissed cuddled relaxed together.The 4th night of the 9 day vacation I lost my vergintiy to her It was great I told her I was a virgin she took it way slow with me and made it a learning exprence my first time I lasted about 30 mins I think and she asked me at the end if i was really a virgin if I lied to her I told her no that was really my first time need less to say we had sex multiple times that night then cuddled and slept till morning i remeber thinking it wouldnt last after the vacation i was right but we did manage to make it work for 6 whole months before she broke it off and broke my heart last december I am still depressed about it But ill never forget loseing it to a girl i love now ....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm
My first time was with my best friend/gay boyfriend (confusing, I know. We had a joke that we brought out the straight in each other, because we were both gay but still liked each other). We'd been alternating between dating, fighting, and being friends for four years and we finally had sex. We were in his room, on his wonderfully comfy bed. The sex was...boring. XD;; I actually found that I liked foreplay more. I spent most of the time looking at the posters on his walls. I did, however, enjoy having an excuse to steal his sweater and run around pantsless for the rest of the night, and I got a good laugh when he started getting dressed and mistook my pants for his. He could barely them over one leg.

My first time with a girl, though, was electric. It. Was. AMAZING. ~dreamy sigh~ Women are gorgeous.

And for the sake of keeping records, I lost my male/female virginity at sixteen, and I don't regret it (I'm eighteen now). I generally agree that you should wait, but I loved the guy I was with, and, really, I still do (even though we don't talk anymore |D We both decided that, much as we cared about each other, we fought too much to continue being as close as we were). I don't think age really is as much of a factor, though, so much as maturity and how long you've known the person are. Your first time should be with someone who really respects you and who you aren't going to regret being with, and it should only be after you've thought about and are prepared to deal with all the possible consequences.
My first time with a girl was, officially, fifteen. I'd messed around with girls before that, but that was my first time actually sleeping with a girl.
I'm currently engaged to be engaged to my beatiful girlfriend of three years. razz (And if you do the math, yes, I was dating her when I slept with the dude, but we weren't exclusive at that time. She knew about him and was okay with it.)

My sex life is confusing. |D  

Bishielurfer

-x- Rii-Sama -x-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 am
Well..
nope, not a virgin
not really an interesting story though
=l
guess you could call it a birthday present?
for my bf
on his 19th bday (i was 17)
=P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
Rechu
BaBii-GiRL455
ima virgin...my parents wont let me date till i finish skool wich is kinda good cuz dating may give u feelings to try new things aka SEX!!! so im planning to hav it wen i get married WICH WILL TAKE FOREVER!!!!!!1 oh and DYI thers no such thing as safe sex says my mom...

SHE talking to me bout sex and im onli 13!!

xP wow..

There's nothing wrong with "getting feelings", it's part of being human and it's embedded in our instincts, which are to reproduce. Dating has nothing to do with it other than you have someone to do something with. Ever wonder where masturbation came along? Lonely people who's instincts told them to feel sexual feelings. xP that's how.

Maybe you'll understand it a bit more when you're a little older. Seeing as you're 13, there's a high chance you're just not matured enough yet to start feeling sexual feelings.

SIDENOTE:: I'm getting birth control in less than a month, hurrah! Does anyone know anything about the patch? That's what I'm considering, but I'd like some advice form others who are on birth control.

not sure about the patch, i use to take the pill (not because i was having sex though)

if you take it, depending on what you're taking, such as the pill, remember to take it every day at the same time. For me when I was on it, I took it every night at 9pm. Also make sure to have something to eat with it or when it kicks in you'll feel slightly sick.. and may even throw up, that happened to me a few times when i took it on an empty stomach and when i got up in the morning for school I would end up throwing up.

I take the patch, and love it.  

bridgetthewench

bridgetthewench

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm
Secret Duckie
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Why hasn't anyone who's had sex replied to us? I'm also technically a virgin but I'm suspecting it's going to hurt a lot.

The rest of us should start a V club. XD (god I'm such a loser)

...I laughed myself to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're not lying when they say that. It really does.

Horrifically.

But you get used to it.

It doesn't have to hurt. If you have enough foreplay beforehand and take it slow, it should only hurt a little bit or even not at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Secret Duckie
Giancarlo Soprano
Noxness
Giancarlo Soprano

Well I had sex when i was 16. And it's not too young.

Well if you are telling me you could support a family at 16 if you got a girl pregnant (assuming you are male) then you are perfectly right. 16 is not too young then.

Well, if you're smart and do what's correct, you won't end up getting the girl pregnant or getting yourself pregnant. I'm 17 now and me and gf maintain a healthy relationship. We don't NEED sex, we ma have sex, but we don't really NEED it. Besides any age is bad for sex then. Say that you're 30 and you have a baby, if you don't work it will be the same if you had 16 or 17.

He's exactly right. You need to take the steps to protect yourself. And in my case, birth control + condom is extremely effective.

Birth control has a 98% effectiveness rating, and a condom has an 85%. So if you use them together, one evens the other out.

BUT BEWARE... I have SO many friends that use condoms alone, and they've broken multiple times for them. It's veeeery scary business and I would NEVER trust just a condom. ]:

If the condoms are breaking all the time, they're doing something wrong.
1) Never keep a condom in your wallet or pants pocket. The heat from your body makes the latex break down and more prone to breaking.
2)Check the expiration date. Yes, condoms expire. You wouldn't drink expired milk, why would you use an expired condom?
3) If you need to use lubricant, only use water-based, never silicone- or petroleum-based lubricants, as they can break down the latex.  

bridgetthewench

Dark Lady of Justice

Dangerous Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 pm
I was 18 years old. He is now my ex-boy friend, but we are still good friends. smile Omg sex for the first time ... ... awefull but now with my new boyfriend (we are almost a year and a half together) sex is great! Woop! xD The End  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

well im 30 now but i still remember my first time. i was 16 and we had sex in my grandmothers house in my room while she was sleeping in her room (her room was in the back end of the house). i didnt have a condom and needless to say i was lucky to pull out in time.

User Image

Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

User Image

User Image

Heen-san

Coleikins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm
i lost it in the woods in the back of my house.

Was feeding my horses, and we both started chasing each other for some reason, and she tackled me, and it just ended up.
but i have yet to c**. (longest was 4 hours) i personally think somethings wrong with me?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff