Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is with people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrJ 3251

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 am
I hate jerks! my best friend is a jerk, dont know why Im still friends with him he's always throwing boogers on me farting on me hitting me making rude commments about my sister and mom(not around them of course) and much more that makes me want to break his jaw, and my other friend is just an idiot! he cant figure out why people make fun of him, I tell him its because you react to what they say dont say anything back and they will leave you alone but he refuses to listen AUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for listining I feel better now, o and the only reason why tey are my friends is because they are the only two kids that live near me that are close to my age  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:18 am
I've noticed more shallow somewhat bitchy girls go for those guys...
♪♥♪

WalkingEpidemic

Afro SEAL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:24 am
- Piercing Blades -
Hmm, most of the nice people I know aren't what you would call "popular" so they get unnoticed anyway. A lot of people would also rather date a popular person just because they're popular, but not because of their personality. Atleast, thats how it works around my life.

i agree with you. im one of those nice people but im "unpopular". i dont see the big differnece if your popular or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:43 am
Most date for the looks. LOL~ I used to like a nerdy looking guy [whom to me was hawt back then] but now he's a total girl. -.-  

Rowsie Powsie

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces