Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Getting my Labret done.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hematophilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:46 pm
I'm going to be getting my Labret done shortly, I will have pictures rawr, and I just ordered in a talon spike so that I can have a decent reference of where I want it on my lip. I ordered one that is a talon spike with a back that comes back up over the lip with a ball and I was wondering if it would be possible to just put this one in first to any of your knowledge. From what I know the only problems would be weight of the piercing and swelling room. (I would post a link but the web page is giving me problems at the moment.)

Think this with a talon spike instead of a little spike.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 am
"From what I know the only problems would be weight of the piercing and swelling room."

Those are 2 very important things, though. No good piercer would put that in your lip right when you got it pierced, and it's not good to switch the jewelry out before it's at least SOMEWHAT healed. So just be patient.  

popcornsharingbox

Hematophilian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:17 am
Thanks for the advice, well the piercing came in today and I am going to use it for a reference of where I want it done considering I plan on mainly wearing talon spikes once it heals. And I noticed it is pretty low so I believe I need to get a lowbret. But I'm not sure that's what it's called.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm
Haha, it's called a lowbret. xd
But yeah, you'll have a much better time healing with a normal stud and then switching the jewellery later.
It's not worth compromising the whole piercing just so you don't have to wait a few weeks.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas