Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help! confused.and i dont know what i want

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katrin louise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:57 am
well, when i was in 1st-3rd year of highschool I joined many things.. like teakwondo, swimming, and other clubs. I even had drum lessons so i can start my band.. but then I entered my last year in highschool, and everything doesn't fit anymore. I dont join clubs anymore... then i dont know what i want anymore. like what i want for college.. and stuff.. i really like this guy, but i dont wanna like him coz i know we wont end up together anyway.. things like... and i dont want to to school anymore.. its so confusing.... biggrin its like laughing and telling everyone that my life is wonderful then after 10mins ill say im miserable and don't know what to do anymore....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:37 pm
how often a month do you do this? i'm sure you get what i'm saying there
(no offense to any ladies)

other than that it could ust go along with just a point in your life where you do that
i di dit and now i'm fine. you'll pass through it  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Could just be seniorites. Or whatever it's called.

My sister acted the same way. It's just because you're probably tired of everything because you've done it so many times before.

Just get over it, keep doing it. and then you can take off a year before you keep going again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:39 pm
Cool down. Don't overload yourself. Take everything as it comes. It sounds like you have alot of stress in your life, sweetie. It will help if you just sit down, and sort everything out in your head.
Don't worry so much. Highschool isn't the end of the world.  

Zhiege

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:06 am
I know how you feel. You can't worry too much about school or college or hobbies. It's okay to feel like nothing works or you don't know what you want because things like that change all the time, and even if it's confusing now eventually things will be clearer and you'll be right. For now just take it easy, don't stress or over-complicate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:44 am
We don't know what you want either. :/  

Gai4_hacks

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas