Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Elven Culture and Magics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm
Namikikyo

I've never really heard anything about Chaos Magic besides servitors, Thank you.

I find Chaos Magic to be a fascinating subject. I have almost finished reading Liber Null and Psychonaut by Peter Carrol. Awesome read so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 am
i'm still in the beginning of Liber Null currently, i finally managed to borrow it from Nick cause he finally got t back from Chrissy! xd realy, i technically "know" at least half of it alreday, but the point behind using it is so that i can get a little bit of a ... what's th eword to use.. not exactly structured or cleaner... but just... more proffessional understanding of my practice.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 am
Elfshaman
Arcanist Angus
Mitsh

How is this related to Nephilim?

Apparently the Nephilim left earth and were thought of as tall and fair and superior to humans. And all this about the superior race makes me think Aryan...or something.

Not sure.

/shrug

i've never heard of them but no it's nothing like that. i had once mentioned the possibility due to the tales of tuatha but didn't find any good evidence so i gave up the idea.

and hav you done much studying on ANYTHING realy? o_O; these are commonly talked about subjects here!!

as for the Tuatha being potentially related to Elves... yeah, no good evidence to support that, but by searching deeper into that you could have found the strong evidence to support the Sidhe being Celtic Elves, or at least their ancestors.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Mitsh
PrayThatThisEnds
Trying.... so..... hard..... to... not.... get... angry....

But... I guess if this works for you people, go for it but... It sounds deathly made up. But thats me, you know, Ceremonial Magickian, hardcore, all for the Goetia and what not...

But this does sound kind of cool if its true.

Get angry all you want - astral projecting into a world of your own devising where you rule as god is more commonly known as daydreaming. However, to each, his own.
I agree. I honestly believe most people on the internet that claim to astral project. Are actually tapping into their mind and creating their own world. But, that isn't to say everyone is making it up either. It's really just saying. I will give the benefit of the doubt since I do not personally know firsthand if it's truth or not. But, that doesn't mean I'm going to believe it. Simply, respect another's beliefs.  

Satrevi

The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games