Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Bella's Story Time! - (winning stories..POSTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is madness!
NO! Its MADG :3
34%
 34%  [ 37 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
48%
 48%  [ 52 ]
Well your crackin' some madness >o
16%
 16%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 107

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:58 pm
*absolutely loves writing* <333

Wrote and sent mine in today. :'D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm
joined of course  

Post-it note QWEEN

Teh Royale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:00 pm
Sent it two minutes before midnight. Hope you got it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:02 pm
30 seconds or so late... sweatdrop  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Um Bella my story is going to be an attached into the email. sweatdrop
I did it on Microsoft word because my email won't let me do colors and italics.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:06 pm
Sugrie
30 seconds or so late... sweatdrop
Its not Friday yet in California. O___O

I went to the movies to watch stardust.  

staranime

Greedy Genius

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 pm
This contest is OVER!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:43 am
The winning stories!

SanbiiKo - She had just sat upon the window sill, when a great gust of wind push her hair into her face. She tidied her hair and closed the window with great disliking.

"Come on Bella, it’s the middle of Winter. I don’t think the sun is going to show it’s face in this kind of weather" said Bella’s husband, Norayr. The weather was in distress. It was slightly foggy, and the sky was covered in a thick black blanket of moisture. The entire garden had frozen over in the night, and the grass too, was kissed by winter.

"I’m just hoping that the sun will come out for a bit, just for us. We haven’t seen natural light in a week, and I was feeling kind of down." said Bella. She sat down on a large chair that was engraved with many different shapes. There were angels and demons locked in combat above her head, on the ceiling, painted by her and Norayr together last spring. Bella gazed out the window of their small, but beautiful, cottage. It was strange to have such horrible weather in the earliest stage of winter, and this worried her. But she lost that thought when she spotted a snowy owl looking at her from the nearest tree. Bella tried to make non-verbal conversation with it, just like with all the other animals in the forest around her house, but, like most other times, scared the owl, and it flew away without looking back. "Animals just don’t like me." Bella said with a pout.

"It’s not like that Bella, they just get scared by the way you flap your arms around in their faces." explained Norayr in a soft voice.

Just then, large slams shook the entire cottage, and knocked Bella to the floor. Her husband helped her to her feet, and said aloud, "What was that?" More knock shook the cottage again, but soon became a pitter-patter upon their roof. Norayr looked out the window and gasped loudly and turned to Bella, "We’re snowed in!"

In the few hours that passed,Norayr and Bella played children’s card games, had pillow fights, and drank tea, just to pass the time.

"How long has it been?" asked Norayr.

"Three hours." replied Bella.

After saying that, three knocks were heard on the door, and the end os an axe slammed through the door. "Here comes me!" said a strange voice, as the door was broken through by none other than Randy Quench: Volunteer Fireman. "Are you people okay?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh, thank you Randy Quench for saving our lives! We are okay now." Said Bella and Norayr.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 am
Asellus Rosewater - Warmth. Perhaps too much warmth, really. It was always hard to tell just how close or far one should sit from a crackling fire. Bella thanks the heavens she only had to ever consider this around three months out of any given year. Her husband Norayr, sitting next to her with an arm around her, silently wished it were every day. Outside the wind continued to howl, the snowflakes flew past the windows in flurries, bringing to both their minds the main streets outside their offices when people crowded them at noon every day. The glass panes were frozen over with frost on the outside, making it hard to make out individual flakes.

Such was the peace and tranquilitiy of the slightly-overheated moment that Bella didn't notice the small form on her shoulder until its tail brushed her neck. She started, shivering hard, prompting Norayr to hold her tighter and more securely.

"Is something the matter?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down her shoulder.

Bella looked to her shoulder, but with the angle all she could make out was a small hairless tail moving around. A smile crossed her lips, and she brought one hand up to pet and stroke the creature. "It's just Jerry. Guess he wanted to enjoy the warmth too," she mused.

Jerry was a small grey mouse that Bella had befriended, much to Norayr's surprise. He, and everyone else for that matter, knew how much Bella hated mice. But somehow a bond had formed between her and Jerry when she released him from a trap and fed him. Ever since then the mouse seemed quite content to move freely around her. Quite the friendly creature, too. Minutes passed as the three lay curled together, Bella in Norayr's arms, Jerry against her neck, seeming like the night would stretch on forever and none of them would care. Until, that is, the fires flared up. Both Bella and her husband started, and Jerry decided it was a good time to scurry back to his hole.

"I AM THE GHOST OF ANDRE THE GIANT cried out the voice of The Ghost of Andre the Giant as he materialized between the snuggling couple and the crackling fire. He was almost stereotypically ghost, appearing as he did in life, but all white, with a chill air about him.

"What are you doing out here?" asked Bella to her and Norayr's unofficial housemate.

The lumbering hulk of a ghost walked over to a seat and sat down. Though no physical deformation could be seen, the sound of wood creaking could still be heard, as if the chair's spirit was under stress. "Well, it's cold! Should I go freeze my sheets off while you two stay warm?" The Ghost of Andre the Giant asked the two in his booming voice. Norayr gave a hearty laugh, and shook his head, before laying it back down against Bella's, "Not at all. Our house is your house, after all," he offered. Not that they could help it. The Ghost of Andre the Giant had been there already when they moved in, and their early attempts to get him to leave were unsuccessful. Bella leaned more against Norayr and slid her arms around his waist, nestling her cheek against his shoulder, enjoying the warmth returning after the brief cold gust that preceeded The Ghost of Andre the Giant's arrival. "Well, you two must have a lot to talk about. I'll go and make bed, dear," she said to her husband, holding him a moment longer before deciding to stand up.

It was no secret to her that Norayr was a huge fan of the old World Wrestling Federation and its early days, and Andre the Giant was one of his heroes. He never seemed to run out of questions to ask or things to talk about. The two were best buddies in her eyes, and it seemed charming in itself to have a husband so taken with a ghost. Ignoring Norayr's disappointed look, Bella strode off to the master bedroom and the large heart-shaped bed that lay within. She didn't bother flicking on the lights, the streetlight outside was amplified enough by the frosted window to give the room a nice ethereal glow. More than enough for her to draw the sheets. A few covers added for warmth, as the room was quite chilly, and she considered the task done.

She strode out of the large closet, not quite a walk-in but still impressive, dressed in Christmas-themed lingerie. Santa would visit tonight, after all, and she knew the naughty girls still got good treats. At least that was how Norayr had summed it up to her. It still made her blush to think of his exact wording, but she had to admit the thrill of the game was fun. Laying down in the bed, she drew the covers up and over herself. She would wait for Norayr to finish his talk with The Ghost of Andre the Giant. It was no problem staying awake in the dark. Her mind had quite a bevy of thoughts and imaginings to keep her up until all hours.

Just one more Christmas for the happy couple, the third since they had moved into the old house. Quiet and relaxed, haunted, and infested with exactly one mouse somehow. It was a quiet life, and easy life, and a fun life. The joys and contemplations of which Bella had only a short time to ponder before Norayr came up to bed, after which the evening would take a momentarily steamy turn before sleep settled over both their tired forms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:50 am
Syrius A. I. - A frigid, gelid and icy blizzard rages outside of the residence owned by a duo of infatuated adolescents. Powerful squalls of wind swept away the excess amounts of the white and powdery snow from the grounds surrounding the manor and blasted the palm trees fifty yards away. The wind blew west with authority and grace, the snowstorm making odd polygons in the snow almost as a dare for anybody to step outside of their warm home.

Bella and Norayr cuddled close together at the end of their burgundy colored sofa, in front of them a beige Berber carpet and a lit, dark red, firebrick inglenook. In the fire-pit slowly burned some of the best Trembling Aspen, giving a red and orange glow to darkened room. Bella lay to Norayr’s left with her head on his chest, her ear next to his breast. She could hear Norayr’s heartbeat… it was a slow pulse for somebody so young, ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... it went, making a harmonious tune easy to fall asleep too. Though Bella was just starting to fall asleep, Nachoes, their Basset Hound slumped over Bella’s entwined legs with his jugular on her right leg’s calf already soundlessly in a slumber. Just as Bella’s eyes started to shut and a deep black started to take over, a howl from outside echoed and the lit fireplace wavered. Instantly Bella was alert again and she pulled her head off of Norayr’s chest to look at the window implanted into the wall off to the right of her. The bookshelf next to the window wobbled slightly, just enough for a book to fall onto the hardwood floor with a clack. The sound had woken up Nachoes now; both Bella and Norayr knew what came next.

“I’ll go grab the paper towels.” Bella said once Nachoes started waddling over to the book. “Alright, I’ll try to stop him.” Norayr] replied when Bella was in the upright position and off of his chest. “[Nachoes, no! No!” Norayr chanted and stood trying to chase after Nachoes, but it was already too late. Nachoes decided to urinate on the book and claim it as his. Bella came rushing in from the kitchen with her black strands of hair flying astray. Everything had calmed down again after only ten minutes, the puddle had been cleaned and Nachoes had made his way to his doggy bed and successfully fallen into a siesta, like always he dozed with not a single zee. Unfortunately, the book was thrown into the fire where it was burned. It was now eleven o’clock and instead of the couch, Bella and Norayr rested on in their master bedroom on top of the blanket with a floral design. On both sides of the bed was a modern sideboard sticking out from the wall. Usually a sideboard was for a dining room, but when the pair had first started renovating, a sideboard was a cheap and stylish replacement. On the top was a royal blue colored slab of marble, on Nor’s side were a few bars of deodorant the latest Harry Potter novel, a lamp and several wrappers of chocolate bars. On Bella’s was a stack of romance novels, an identical lamp and a few bottles of fragrances.

Norayr faced Bella and stared into her ocean-like eyes, Bella did the same. Norayr was leaning on his right, perpendicular to the bed; he had now placed his left hand on Bella’s right hip. Bella had both of her hands on Norayr’s face, her thumbs next to the outer corner of his eyes. “I love you.” Norayr said softly. “I love you too.” Bella replied with a whisper.

---***---

The devastating blizzard had subsided some time at night and by early morning people were pretending as if it was any other day. No houses sustained any damage and nobody was hurt… except for King Leonidas who thought that each snowflake was part of an army sent by Xerxes and as a result received bacterial pneumonia .

Norayr strutted down the streets of the highly populated Barton Town, glancing at the rare spots of uncovered frozen soil. Stepping into Barton Jewelers, Norayr was instantly greeted by Agatha while ignored by the other occupants. “Hello Agatha.” Norayr replied politely and smiled. It only took a little more than ten minutes of wandering the store and gazing at the shimmering gold before Norayr decided on something that looked almost as stunning as Bella…

Bella, on the other hand, spent her day at home cleaning. Oh how Bella detested cleaning, why should she have to be the only one to clean up after both Norayr aaaand Nachoes!? Bella took off the pair of yellow rubber gloves, left than right, and tossed them in the small garbage can behind her. She got up off of her knees and looked down at the pallid toilet she was just scrubbing. “I’ll have Nor do it when he gets home.” She said to herself and flushed the toilet.

Norayr had left Barton Jewelers with a single purchase and started making his way home. Having one of the few homes on Isle De Gambino did have some difficulties, but none that were impossible. For example: getting from Port of Gambino to Isle De Gambino. All one had to do was ride one of the empty crates located on the docks. They were empty and floated; so it was just a matter of kicking and swimming after that. Norayr, in an attempt to get home quicker, was now walking across the frozen Bass’ken Lake. He had taken only 30 steps before he heard that dreadful sound. Cra-criii-ki-ki.

Bella was waiting impatiently for Norayr to return home. To pass time she read one of the newest books she had just bought. Even though she very much enjoyed the book, she found that she couldn’t concentrate on a single word. “Uhg! Norayr, where are you?” Bella yelled to the house. No reply. She got up from the sofa and went to go fetch a pen and a Private Message. The ice gave way and Norayr fell in with his arms up high, the purple Barton Jeweler’s Bag flying through the air and landing on the dock twenty feet behind him... He went down with only a few air bubbles surfacing from the words that wouldn’t come out of his mouth. Underwater, Norayr flailed frantically to resurface, but the weight of his winter coat kept dragging him down and wouldn't allow Norayr to escape. He hastily unbuttoned the front and started to pull the zipper, in that moment, the moment where something couldn't go wrong, the zipper caught on his shirt and wouldn’t budge. Norayr died and shortly received a Private Message reading, “Where are you!? Hurry up and get home! –Bella”

After finishing her message Bella waited three hours, which was quite a long time to wait. Bella just knew Norayr had his own pace. Still, no return message. So after only seconds of pondering, Bella equipped her winter coat and boots and opened the door. Her hair stood on end when she was shocked to see somebody approaching the door. “Hello, can I help you?” Bella asked. The stranger looked at her with a sad face, “ Are you Bella?
…] “Yes, I’m Bella. What is it?”
“My name is Syrius A.I. and I’m a local fisherman. I found this Barton Jewelers bag near Bass’ken. Next to it was a sticky that had ‘For Bella’ written on it. I quick trip to the Police Station told where to find your residence.”
…"Look, I’m in a rush so can we hurry it up?” Bella asked impatiently.
“Your husband’s body was found dead in the shallow waters of Bass’ken Lake. Police say he drowned within seconds. They also believe he was coming home to give you this.” Syrius said and handed her the bag. To Syrius it only seemed like five to seconds reach out and give Bella the bag, but to Bella it seemed like eternity.

Bella’s face changed from irritated to totally void of emotion. She didn’t weep or even look the slightest bit sad; instead she took the bag and thanked Syrius. She closed the door slowly, took of her coat with on hand and kicked off her boots. The coat fell to the ground and wasn't properly hung up, the boots were sent to a corner of the room where Nachoes peed on it. It was only then that Bella started crying. And those tears came like a Tsunami, not once did they stop pouring from her beautiful eyes.

---***---

Three hours of nonstop crying and contemplating death, Bella grabbed the bag from the kitchen table and opened it. Inside were a letter and an Elegant Pearl Drop Choker. Immediately she tore through the envelope and started to read aloud with teary eyes,

“Dear Bella,

I write in this letter because I can not speak the words I feel, not even the present I bought is comparable to how valuable you are. You’re the love of my life and you will be my love after death, you are amazing and I never want to forget it.
Love, Norayr."

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:57 am
HISstripes (Norayr in disguise) - They were both sitting across from each other with two faint candles illuminating their faces, each looking right into the other’s eyes. The room was dim, and the aroma of the food mingled with the scent of her perfume. The table was full of various dishes that now seem to be empty. With one nudge of her fork she gathers the last of her food and collects it in her mouth. She hints across the table that she wants something, but he continues nonchalant with his last couple bites. He sits back in his seat and grabs his glass of wine and glances out the window as he watches the snow slowly descend to earth. He finally stood to walk on over to his lady. He first crept up to her and inched his lips from hers but turned away only to move closer to her ear. There was something in his scent, something in his voice that was able to steal her eyes from the moon that night. Immediately something in her changed, her heart started to race.

Norayr slowly turned back and walked towards the stairs, and soon all that was seen of him was the glimmering silhouette. She quickly gathered the plates, and placed them away as fast as she could. She rushed past their puppy—such a cuter never existed—past all their books, one with a character that bore her name: Bells. She followed his seductive scent all the way up but hesitated to continue. The moonlight was filtering through their window, the falling of the flakes and the frost on the window had set the mood right. “My heart aches for you, my darling. I yearn to feel your warm embrace,” cried Norayr, and immediately she continued. As she approached their bedroom door, she noticed many rose petals set on the floor. She grabbed the doorknob, and her heart started trembling with anticipation as she twisted it. As the door swung open, the chill of the moon filled the room, yet the warmth of the fireplace, along with many candles, filled the room with warmth. A voice called in a low and tranquil tone, “Bella. My darling, sweet angel,” invited her in. She continued her path over the rose petals and knew what was to come; as her dress slowly started falling off her the door behind them closed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:00 am
Bawx Of Giggles - One crisp, winter day, Bella awoke with a start. Her cat, Ralph, had pounced on her in a way that told Bella that he was hungry and he wanted her to get her butt up. She sat up with a yawn and stretched contently. It was Sunday, and there was no hurry to get up, but seeing as she wouldn’t be able to sleep peacefully with Ralph’s tummy empty, she decided she better get on up. She swung her legs to the end of the bed, the floor was cold and she shivered as she walked over to the door of her bedroom. As she went out into the hallway and down the stairs, a thought came to her, for some odd reason, Norayr wasn’t in bed this morning. She was kind of upset because she loved waking up to see him, especially on cold days like today. It made everything seem, well, not so cold and gloomy.
Once down stairs, Bella turned the corner and, whack! She rammed right into someone. She backed up and found she was staring into a strange woman’s face. Bella stuttered and walked backwards, tripping on Ralph, tipping over a picture, the picture smashed to the floor, and she fell back and hit the wood floor and lie sprawled on her back.
A few hours later Bella sat up. Norayr was next to her, he looked a bit worried but smiled when she seemed alright. “Wha-who?” Bella said looking around. She spotted the woman standing in a corner of the room. “Sorry if I’ve been a burden…” Said the woman walking up to Norayr. “HEY, get away from him you…you!!” yelled Bella. “No Bella, it’s alright…”Norayr said soothingly.
“No…NO… it’s not alright! It’s horrible! Who is this woman!?”
“She’s a little friend of mine and I…”
“A little friend, bah,!! A LITTLE FRIEND!? You think you can cheat on me in my OWN HOUSE!!??”
“No really, it’s alright Bella.”
“Get away from me Norayr…just let me go!!”
Bella stood up, with tears in her eyes, she couldn’t take this, she needed to leave. She turned around and headed for the door. “Listen, Bella.” Norayr called after her. But she didn’t listen. She just kept walking, numbly. He ran after her and blocked the door. She stopped in front of him, her head down, tears glistening on her cheeks. “Listen…” He said again. He gently tilted her head up with his hand and wiped away a tear running down her cheek. He then leaned in and ever so gently kissed her and when he pulled away, he smiled a smile that told Bella to be still, it‘s ok. He made some kind of motion with his hand and behind Bella there was some shuffling around, it sounded like there were now more people than just that one girl. And then slowly, music started to play. Norayr wrapped one arm around her waist and gently guided her into a slow dance around the room.
They danced, what seemed like forever, and almost too quietly to hear Norayr whispered into her ear, “Happy birthday Bella.” She was stunned, that wasn’t some strange woman after all… it was… a singer? And those other people, they are her band. They were all hiding, ready to surprise her. She was just too shocked and tired from being awoken so early to realize that that woman that Bella thought was the girl Norayr was cheating on Bella with, was really Celine Dion, as Norayr, explained later.
So they danced on, and on. Bella, still in her pajamas. Ralph, still hungry. And the band, playing softly. Until they were to tired and hungry to dance no more. How Norayr had gotten a famous singer into their house was not a concern to Bella. All she knew was that she loved Norayr with all her heart and this surprise birthday was on her list of the best things that ever happened to her since meeting her love, Norayr.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas