Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild
What's your stongest character like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you usually max out before you beat a game, or just get it over with and start over?
  Maxin'!
  Just get it over with quickly!
View Results

Curaudo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:08 am
My strongest character is a 26th year Head band Male Clavat.
Strength 91
Defense 97
Magic 95
Memories 160
Hearts 8
551,204 Gil
Weapon: Ragnarok +35
Armor: Gaia Plate +30
Sheild: Chocobo Shield +25
Accesory: Wisdom Talisman -15 casting time

I spent WAY too much time on this character! He has maxed himself out, has every artifact in the game, including all the rings, hearts, pockets, and such. When I play with other people, I usually act as the healer since I don't want to kill everything myself. I also act as a destraction for bigger enemies! gonk I just stick my shield out at them along with my tongue. blaugh So if you would like to show off your proud accomplishments, just post your strongest character stats here! I want to see if everyone else in this guild was as obsessive as I was! sweatdrop
I also want to see what the stats are like for other races. I need to find out if its possible for a yuke to break 100 Magic or for a lilty to break 100 Strength. Liltian weapons are so strong! With five more points than Ragnarok for the strongest, I think they could only reach 99... well shoot for 99 anyway!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 am
as a funny side note, I have crafted so many accesories that, along with the stock of six phoenix downs I always maintain, I don't have much room for other material for crafting and magicite from dungeons, AND food, so I created a bandanna male Selkie named Storage, and I just go into a town and drop anything I don't need, mainly crafting materials and scrolls, and pick them up with him. Other than that, I almost never use him!!! rofl  

Curaudo

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 am
Meh, I just beat the game and move on.

I've beaten it with every tribe and gender.

However, my prized character us my headbanded Clavat named Yuki.

I love him so much...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:09 pm
Horray for headband male clavats!

I maxed my headband clavat, Toto, until I got bored of just beating things up and having no space in my storage, so I went to beat the game. He has the second strongest weapon for a clavat, a few trinkets, around 100+ memories, plus his magic, strenght and defense are all over 70. He has about 19 years.  

Lemon M.

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Mine is a female Raccoon Tail Selkie named Lilly mrgreen
she is not as far as you only in I think the 15th year or close to that I can't remember its been a while since I've played sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 pm
maybe 14th year  

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:43 pm
beginning of 15th year. raccoon tail selkie.
i don't remember the rest sweatdrop  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff