Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What was your most embarrassing moment?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this topic?
  Yes
  No
  Not really :/
View Results

AlukinaVanalden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:31 am
Embarssing moments :3 Ah how they ruin our days...

Mine was in the 4th grade x.o I decided to climb a fence in my school uniform with was a skirt x.o Bad idea. The fence was next to the kickball field, which was where my current crush, a guy named Elvis [Yes... Elvis] was playing with his friends. So I climbed over, with my back towards his direction and I begin to walk when suddenly I was pulled back O_O to only realize that the bottom of my skirt got stuck to the top of the fence [which was about 3-4 feet high] x.o I kept yanking myself forward till I fell face first into cement only to see the back of my skirt ripped open and about 30 guys, including my crush all saw my little mermaid panties. DX OH THE HUMILIATION!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:51 am

My apologizes, the thread is fine. Nor and I checked it.

Embarrassing moment? My goodness, I have so many. @_@

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Bizoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:50 pm
I really have none, that I can remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:45 am
I think one of the most embarassing moments in my life was when o went into the girls washroom at the movie theater and didn't know I was in there till I exited it. When I checked up at it, I was like, freaked out. Luckily, no one actually saw me go in and out! lol  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXx my chemical boy xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:47 am
User Image I like it when it rains because..

erm...when i saw some one i liked and i like triped in front of them...like falling to his knees -giggles-

<33

...no one can see my cryingUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:51 am
i was in the 1st grade
i was at taekwando practice and there was a giant mirror right next to me
you know that little trick that you do when you turn your body an dpush the skin on your arm and it makes it lok like you have gigantical biceps?
i did that redface
so i was looking in the mirror at my 'muscles' and everyone weas just staring at me.. including the teacher.  

TDGsuperfan

Seru-Hime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:12 pm
lol well who dosent like the little mermaid in grade 4? lol i did. i just recently had one just in july smile it was horable i was at a family reuinon at long piont beach picnic area. we swam ate had alot of fun. when the end of the day came i was going to the washroom to change out of my bathing suit and back in to my clothes. as i was walking my sandal broke so i fixed it ,then i noticed that the nice bundeled up ball of clothes i had was un- bundaled...my underwhere was gone( well actuly it was a thong which i hate wearing them but there was nothing eles) anyways so i had to go back and look for them... right beside my grandpa (he was sitting on a chair) was my thong.. uggg so i casualy and quickly picked them up then he said oh where those yours? i was like yeah.... confused i told my cousin nd my sister and they laughed lol. it was funny tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm
My most embaressing moment was near end of 7th grade. It was about 2 weeks before school was gonna end and it was chilly outside so I was wearing my favorite jeans. I was sitting on the stairs outside during recess playing cards with some of my friends and other girls. The stairs are made of this stone that gets really cold. Recess was almost over and I noticed that I could feel the stairs on my legs and butt (yes I said butt). I relized I had a huge rip in the seat of my jeans. The bell rang and I walked inside pulling my shirt over the rip which made me look like I was a retard. Lucky for me I keep a sweat shirt in my locker so I tied it around my waist. I'm not sure if anyone saw me but it was embarassing.  

sabrru

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:38 pm
I had to get a shot at the doctors when I was little, but I was wearing a long sleeve shirt at the time. Even when I rolled it up, the doctor couldn't give me the shot because the rolled up part was in the way.

He told me that I had no choice but to take off my shirt. I had just started puberty and hadn't a chance to get my first bra yet..... so...... yeah. You can figure out what happened. >//////<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:22 pm
Heheheheheh. . . I think the worst thing I can think of would have to be about a year ago, before Alan and I were married.
We`d decided to get a little intimate on what we thought was a deserted dirt road in the a**-crack of the world.

. . .

We were wrong.

It would appear that that road just so happened to be a favorite for police officers to cruise in the middle of the night. Probably looking for teenagers doing dirty things in their boyfriend`s truck. >//////<

Hildr

Clever Goat

[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces