Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
This one time at band camp..... I hurt myself really bad. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:50 pm
I've never had any broken bones before so I can't really give any advice.
Hope it heals quickly though!

Well, I have seen people in my school with crutches, but its not that bad cause my school has escalators. They'll probably give you an elevator pass and excuse any lateness to class. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:40 pm
Ouch! I've never broken anything, but I have gotten stitches and tore cartilage around my rib. I'm a total band geek, so I can back up that marching band is extremely dangerous for so many reasons. I haven't had anything too terrible result from something at band, except for a strange joint swelling in my pinky that was really awkward. We were marching parade block and I must've snapped my mellophone up too quickly.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

sabrru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:43 pm
I didn't break a bone but my sister broke her ankle, to amuze her I would go around out house on crutches and the wheel chair and do random thiss that made her laugh so much she forgot about the pain. After a while I got really good at crutches and when we had to give up the wheel chair I was pissed I loved that chair (Show's how immature I am). Also to make her feel better I went to all the physical therepy with her. Ok first thing you'll wanna know, stairs are hell! It was easy for me cause I could use my legs but I felt bad for my sister. You gotta practice going on stairs. Your armpits are gonna hurt and make sure you stay close to a bathroom cause it's gonna be hard to get to one. During school if any of your friends have the classes as you ask them to carry your books. It's really hard to carry them with crutches believe me. I hope everything works out and if you have any more quesitons about crutches and wheelchairs I can answer them. (I miss my wheelchair crying )  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff