Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Moonbase ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Rather than bothering to elaborate on the large amount of devestation surounding the ship, Lutia moved on to her next question.
"Could you take me to the control station or bridge of the ship?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 am
The A.I. looked confused at her a moment before finally bowing his head.
The floor glowed a blinding white light blocking out all sight.
When the light faded the Jarians found themselves on a slightly raised circle in the middle of large control room.
Like everything else, all the computer terminal and conslose were just out of reach as if they were no more than children.
Soon the A.I. appear on the pad flickering a couple of times before fully resolving.

"I'm assuming you wish control of this vessel right?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm
Lutia considered his question and chose her words carefully.
"The Jarians wish this vessel to be placed where it will be no danger to the public, that is correct. The Jarians have within their number a member of the Edenain race who has an interest in this ship."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 am
The A.I. looked confused a moment.
"I do not detect a Ancient with you. As for the ship, I remind you this vessel isn't completed yet, and cannot sustain a atomspheric entry. Nor can Project Blackfire be compete in enviroment with a constant gravintational field. No. This ship must remain in orbit."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm
Pulling her feather from her hat, Lutia closed her eyes for a moment and dropped it. The feather started to fall and came to life, darting away and soon dissapearing into thin air as it went to Viva to deliver a message that briefly details the events at present.

"Project Blackfire?"
Lutia asked the hologram.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm
P-51 hung around somewhere behind Lutia, considering whether the ship's defense systems might consider it a hostile act if she were to pull out her mini camera and start taking pictures.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm
Viva blinked as the saw the feather suddenly appeared in front of him.
He frowned getting the message.

The A.I. seem to hesitate again as if deciding if it should reveal that information. After a moment he turns his shrouded eyes to her.
"Project Blackfire..is.. a new weapons project harness anitmatter though a process call.. gateway of the stars and time?.......er....there is no proper translation in this language. It uses a concerntrated beam to vaporize any target of any size."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Digesting the details of this dangerous weapon, Lutia was certain she wanted this ship grounded where it could not cause untold destruction.
"And where is your crew?"
Lutia finally asked.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
♥-Tayni D. Aros-♥

For a Chance to Be with You, Miracles In unison.

'"This Is the GGN-02 KuroGane, Are you neeed of assitance?", The Mega Sized Drill Ship Came Into view.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am
The A.I. paused searching for the anwser to her question.
After several long moments the A.I. looked up again.
"I'm sorry, but I cannot fully answer you. Most of my Interal Sensors are mostly down due to the main reactor still being offline, but form i can tell, no personal seem to be aboard. I can only guess that most if not all of the crew head down to the surface to assit to in the war."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Lutia, knowing this was an ancient vessel had a good idea what war he was speaking of. She recalled Viva telling her about it some time ago.
The last war of the ancients. A war Viva had told her lead to the destruction of virtually all his people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 am
P-51 was fidgeting around like the hyper little girl she almost always was, though she had really been trying SO VERY HARD to keep relatively still and pay attention to what was going on.

She mentally kicked herself for not getting any good action photography of Lutia during the fight, and just couldn't hold still any more... so she pulled out her little camera and started animatedly taking pictures of Lutia and the others, with the ship's control room in the background.

But, having been holding herself relatively still (and QUIET!) for longer than she was used to, P-51 was feeling slightly paranoid, and the moment she saw a light blink on a console that seemed to be blinking right at her, she took it to mean that some kind of ship security system was about to go off at her for the presumed offense of taking pictures in the ship's control room...

so she had a moment of panic in which she mashed a button on her little tiny spy camera that was marked "panic" ...which activated a seldom-used teleport mechanism that had as its sole purpose to take her (and only her, since she was holding the camera) back to her MoonWatchers office, also known as "ARF HQ".

(( To the Moon Watchers RP thread ! ))

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 am
((I am sorry for the absence. I had a close family memeber die around the time of my last post and i haven't felt like doing anything on gaia, that topped with me having a general lack of wanting to do any serious rping in awhile has contruibted to my long absence. i still don't have much motivation to post here or do much still but i'll attempt to make a post since Jasae has asked me to ))

The A.I. paused and looked over at Luta a moment almost as if considering her anew.
"You don't happen to have any more data on what happened in the war? Such as the outcome and when the crew might return? There are serveal maintence issues which must be solved."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff