Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Insecurities :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm 5'6" and 107lbs, so I feel out of proportion. I should deff weigh more.
My legs are to thin (especially my thighs, I feel weird in shorts or a short skirt.
My ribs show.
My arms are thin and awkward, and I have small hands but since my arms are so thin it makes my hands look big but they're really not. If that makes sense.
Body hair is a BIG issue for me. I have way too much of it. It's mostly pale but it's still there and bothersome.
I'm scared of my next bf not being okay with the fact that I only trim my vag hair.. but my skin is too sensitive to shave it all the way.
I hate my complexion.. I have this slight redness on my cheeks and nose all the time, my pores are bad and my nose dries out so fast.
My gums show too much when I smile and my bottom teeth aren't as straight as they were when my braces were taken off.
Having to wear my retainer at night(was annoying when I had a bf, I felt weird when he came to my mom's i the states with me cause i could go a day without but more than that caused problems.)
My boobs are too small.
I worry sometimes about my voice.
I can't dance so those kinda things freak me out... though a little bit of alcohol fixes that so clubbing isn't as scary as say school dances were.
My hair on my head is difficult.
Aha I could go on I'm sure...

I complain about all these things but I am getting better about them.. I have good days and bad days. Some days I can look in the mirror and think "Hey I'm kinda cute" and other days "Omg why am I so gross?!" Haha oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:54 pm
    I'm so insecure about my weight. Seriously. My mum told me I should weight myself, and I said no, but she decided to persist. SO I went and locked myself in my room :]
    That's how bad I am.
    I refuse to weigh myself.
    Even when no-ones about.

I'm also insecure about my toes, they're very small. And I don't like it.

And I'm insecure about my stomach. I hate showing it. Partially because my family comment about it whenever I wear something reasonably tight. They poke it, or stare at it. I hate it. I wish they'd stop ><

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

J h a y b z_0 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:39 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

i sweat a lot..-__-'' i always have to bring a lot of extra towels...

its not the end of the world... ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:21 am
I'm really supprised no ones mentioned this yet. Acne. It sucks. I'm using all this different stuff but nothing works T.T It's gone down a ton this last year, but it's still pretty bad.  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 am
I used to have pimples when I was 13-15, but I can assure you they do disappear around 18.

I'm pimple-less now.

I still have insecurities about them when I get the odd one though. It's like ahhh not again. -Spatulas the make up on-.

I wish my chest were bigger and my legs longer I guess.

I'd love to be taller than people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've never had huge amounts of acne, always just the odd one or two but when they do come up it bugs me. My skin is just crappy in general.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Paigerrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:31 am
My insecurities. o_o;

I have so many, I can't even count.

However, on the toe issue. Both my second toes are bigger than my big toe. :B

Uhm I'm highly insecure about myself... scared of being alone all my life because I'm a weirdo.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff