Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What should i do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seru-Hime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:18 pm
Theres no real good way to explain whats going on in my head, but ill try. Me and my boyfreind have been going out for almost a year and 5 months, i love him with all my heart, but right now im at a weird stage in our relationship, one i dont like. i get sooo jealouse about little things like if he talks to a girl or .we. And im not trusting him i know i trust him with all my heart but a little peace of my brain says i dont( even tho i know i do ) anyways i know he'll probly read this he plays gaia too. but i just wanted to know what i could do to get these feelings to go away,becouse the way i act somtimes and what i do, i mean i dont know if im pushing him away, i wouldent stay with me long....so what should i do?
Thank You <3

p.s heart Matt i love you with all my heart <3 xox  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:24 pm
You should talk to him about it. It seems you both really love each other enough to be comfortable around one another. Tell him your feelings, express yourself openly and freely. I did this with the person I love most and we seemed to work things out. I understand a girl's jealousy gets in the way, so talk to him and if he truly loves you, he'll tell you everything and how he feels.  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:30 pm
I think what your going though is normal and at a perfectly normal time frame in regards to your relationship.

If the relationship is online based and you can't see the other person to know what he/she is doing on a regular basis your going to have those feelings becuase you don't actually know, you have to base it all on trust and you may trust that person but when/if a phone call is missed or a meeting time is skipped you cant help but ponder the possibility.

Same pretty much goes for real life relationships, one of you is working more then you used to and you arent spending as much time together or you know he/she has friends of the opposite sex they talk/hang out with on a regular basis and again they forget to check in or you go for a few days with out talking to them you cant help but ponder.

It's normal, so don't worry.

I get to see Kevin about a week out of the month at this rate and I'd be lieing if I didn't get parinoid at times becuase I can't see what he's doing all the time, then again I'm sure there are moments he thinks the same in regards to me. It just comes down to trust if you love and trust that person and they love and trust you, you've really nothing to worry about.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:32 pm
Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?

Yeah, what Bella said about the talking to him.. you should do that.
He might not even realize that when he talks to other girls and things, it's making you jealous. I'm sure he doesn'twant to loose you, because you've been together for so long and so much deeply love each other. 3nodding

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

StrawBerryApple

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 pm
If you love him, then you will obviously have some doubts, and you might not feel completely comfortable voicing them to him, but you should anyways. If he feels the same way then he should be understanding of how you are feeling.

For example, my boyfrined and I have been together for almost two months, I know I don't love him yet, but I know I can talk to him. I'm still nervous about doing so though. Right now I'm trying to decide how best to ask him if his decision to shave his beard has anything to do with his female friend saying facial hair is a major turn off, but I know that no matter how I say it, he wont hold it against me. I explained to him a while ago that I think too much, i'm overly paranoid.

If you love someone, or at least have deep feelings for them, then you just know these things, yet you're still scared. Just talk to him. Things will turn out fine in the end. Just make sure he knows that you're only being sure of your relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 pm
I have talked to him actualy just a little while ago too he understands and knows that its just one of our stages. he already predicted it too. wheni was at a different stage in our relation ship he was like ive been threw this the next stage will be jelousy or no trust..and now it is. he knows i trust him and every conversation we have ends with him saying i love you and ill never lie to you. if i ever mention anything about like cheating (not acusing him of cheating tho) hes say why would i give just a moment to another girl when i want you for life..i dont wanna risk lossing you. i know he means it smile but still the feeling is there and i just want it to go away (and its a real life relation ship. been going out since the end of grade 9 and now were going to grade 11) thank you ppl so much for your help heart  

Seru-Hime

Lucifer Fayte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:23 pm
I get easily jealous all the time with things my girlfriend does. Even the stupid little things that I shouldn't get jealous over. What I did is I told her that I easily get jealous and sometimes it can be over the stupidest things. I also tell her when I am getting jealous and that I'm sorry about it, but I can't really help it. She understands. I say just talk it out with him...it's not that you don't trust him you just can't help getting a little jealous every now and then, it's natural. I'm sure he'll understand if you're honest with him ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:26 pm
I have talked to him read above yours. i do trust him but i dont get why i feel i dont...i dont wanna lose him sad

Lucifer Fayte
I get easily jealous all the time with things my girlfriend does. Even the stupid little things that I shouldn't get jealous over. What I did is I told her that I easily get jealous and sometimes it can be over the stupidest things. I also tell her when I am getting jealous and that I'm sorry about it, but I can't really help it. She understands. I say just talk it out with him...it's not that you don't trust him you just can't help getting a little jealous every now and then, it's natural. I'm sure he'll understand if you're honest with him ^^

Seru-Hime

xXPrinceCharlieXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:40 pm
errr...
i dont think your going to lose him
just think when ever ur jelious or something
hes been with me this long why would he break up with me now
& why would he flirt or some thing right in front of me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:53 pm
      I am the jealous type. So I know what you are talking about.

< <

I know this sounds like I am putting a negative spin on what you said, but I absolutely think that the amount of time you are with someone should not effect weather you stay with them or not. I learned that the hard way. I was "with" a guy for 2+ years. And I felt like if I let him go, it would be a waste of my time. But I put up with all the drama and problems. We got to the point where it was often for us to fight. But, I clinged onto that relationship because I was afraid no one else would replace him. And also because of how long we were "together". BIG. MISTAKE. If you are on the verge of breaking up, and you know it is going to happen eventually, do not hang on to the relationship. I know it is hard, I really do. But the longer you hold on, the harder the breakup is, if that is what is going to happen... ^ ^;

Now, on the positive side, talk to him. He'll understand where you are coming from and he will work things out with you if he feels the same. But if things just seem to get worse, maybe a little break would help. It did miracles for me. Just a week or two of a friendship-level relationship. It helps a ton.

Man. I sound like such a pessimist.
      I swear I am not trying to come off like "OMG DUMP HIM".
      D:

So please don't think I am trying to be little miss moody.
      Or raining on the parade, or whatever.

>///<;;;

But just do what you feel is right.
      Whatever is best for you. 3nodding
      If you do whatever feels best, then you have probably made a good decision.

Dazily

Lucifer Fayte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:32 am
Seru-Hime
I have talked to him read above yours. i do trust him but i dont get why i feel i dont...i dont wanna lose him sad

Lucifer Fayte

well...that's exactly it, it's because you don't want to lose him that you feel you don't trust him even though you do(if that made any sense) Hmmm, lets see if I can explain it. Well, you don't want to lose him and when ever you get jealous you feel like you are going to lose him and then all those subconscious what-if's start to pop up and you feel like you don't trust him...I guess it's kind of like being paranoid in a way...I don't know, I think I'm confusing myself trying to get to the point XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Just talk to him. Seriously, most things that are a little paranoia can blow up into a huge thing if you don`t express your concern.

And most girls are a little possessive, (is that the right word?), of their men.

I know a girl who`s been dating the same guy for three years and they just nearly broke up because of a minor misunderstanding. He believes that everybody needs to know that someone cares even a little for them, and he got a girl a bar of chocolate or something. She took it to be something more because the girl isn`t exactly the type you`d want a boyfriend hanging about, and got jealous. Then they got into a huge fight and such, and me and another girl ended up spending three hours in a public bathroom with a crying girl.

The moral of this is just talk to him. Ask him about any of those concerns you`ve got in your head. It`ll be a little awkward at first, trust me, but it will get easier.

Hildr

Clever Goat

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Mii I had a similar situation, I dated a guy for over 2 years and was afraid to let him go, it wasn't that we fought all the time it was more that I lost my trust for him after i found out he'd cheated, but I was so scared I would never find anyone else. But once we finally broke up I realized how stupid it was to stay with him for so much longer than I should have. I don't have anyone right now but I've had people since him. At the time it felt like the end of the world but I only started really living after we broke up.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff