Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:25 pm
She turned to look at him and let out a quiet laugh. "There you are! Lookit who I found." Gavina said, presenting Carlotta to him.

---

Didrika was trying her best to gather herself together. "They..... they killed the finders in the cafeteria..." She managed when she got her voice back, though her eyes were still saturated with tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 pm
Kanda's gaze shot back towards the cafeteria, Didrika's expression made up his mind to stop them. Finders... always getting... He cursed under his breath and then looked quickly back at Didrika.

Carlotta simple nodded in greeting Grant and waved happily.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm
"Kanda....." Didriks looked up at him, still terrified.

---

Gavina shrugged. "Still gotta wait a bit though...Wonder when they're gonna get here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:07 pm
"Oh sure, change the subject." Grant muttered angrily as he joined them. "Can only think about your masters. Don't they'll show up so soon. Making an entrance seems like their sort of thing."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 am
"Yeah I know.." She said, brushing off his comments. "But I don't want to be stuck here for that long... by now that little girl has told someone what you did. You shouldn't be so reckless... It can cause problems for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 am
"You make it sound as if we should actually bother to worry." Grant replied. "What is the worst that could happen?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 am
"Of course, nothing I couldn't handle... But you know me. I don't want to interact with these humans more than I have to... It's too much trouble. Not to mention then I'd have to change and I don't want to have to for these humans..."She told grant with a sigh and a shake of her head.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff