Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Help...what should i do #2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seru-Hime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:58 pm
I posted this a while ago and i just wanna put stuff in that i forgot to say
i said this

Theres no real good way to explain whats going on in my head, but ill try. Me and my boyfreind have been going out for almost a year and 5 months, i love him with all my heart, but right now im at a weird stage in our relationship, one i dont like. i get sooo jealouse about little things like if he talks to a girl or .we. And im not trusting him i know i trust him with all my heart but a little peace of my brain says i dont( even tho i know i do ) anyways i know he'll probly read this he plays gaia too. but i just wanted to know what i could do to get these feelings to go away,becouse the way i act somtimes and what i do, i mean i dont know if im pushing him away, i wouldent stay with me long....so what should i do?
Thank You <3

p.s Matt i love you with all my heart <3 xox

what i forgot to say in it was

I have talked to him he understands and knows that its just one of our stages. he already predicted it too. wheni was at a different stage in our relation ship he was like ive been threw this the next stage will be jelousy or no trust..and now it is. he knows i trust him and every conversation we have ends with him saying i love you and ill never lie to you. if i ever mention anything about like cheating (not acusing him of cheating tho) hes say why would i give just a moment to another girl when i want you for life..i dont wanna risk lossing you. i know he means it but still the feeling is there and i just want it to go away (and its a real life relation ship. been going out since the end of grade 9 and now were going to grade 11) i no he would never do anything...i just want this feeling to go away. i wanna stop being nosy. i look threw his myspace, email, msn ,gaia, runescape...and i ahte doing it...but tis hard to stop the ruteen now.
help  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This would be better if you posted this in Life Issues on the main Gaia forums...Not to be cold-hearted. sweatdrop  

Liquid Muffin

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:26 pm
Agreed.  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items