Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So Cliché - WE ISH NAKIE D; Bella's Contest (CHECK WINNERS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite category?
Halloween!
29%
 29%  [ 28 ]
Future!
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Opposites Attract!
17%
 17%  [ 17 ]
God/Goddess!
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
Christmas Sweethearts!
20%
 20%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 95

Ryugatsu Doom

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:46 pm
Ryugatsu Doom
Liquid Muffin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know guys, you could just use Gav Sim. >__>;
You should give the URL to those who don't know it. http://www.gavsim.net/ *lol*
Hmmm... My bad, it's also down. It seems there are no avatar creation programs that are operational at this time  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:20 am
sephthiroth2202
Living Disappointments
sephthiroth2202
YAY I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN!

That's if Tektek is up before 12 hours are over.

dont kill my happy moment xp

Happy moment killed rather brutaly...it's 7:19 and tektek is still completly dead crying  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

foreverforsaken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:39 am
The only avatar creator working is my old "The Gaia Avatar Creator" waaay back from 04! It's most up to date item is the bani/goti clips!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:51 am
foreverforsaken
The only avatar creator working is my old "The Gaia Avatar Creator" waaay back from 04! It's most up to date item is the bani/goti clips!! gonk

can you link? It'll be difficult to stay under 750k but i'll try. I got on to gavism but they only let me chose items and will not give me an image.  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

foreverforsaken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 am
AvianFlame
foreverforsaken

can you link? It'll be difficult to stay under 750k but i'll try. I got on to gavism but they only let me chose items and will not give me an image.

the link no longer exists. my version is downloaded and I was lucky too, it was right before the creator closed the program. xd

but it's really useless. you can make bella's avatar with EXTREME limitations (like.. if you give her a hat, then you can't put on anymore head items; basically 1 item per equip category) and nor's hair does not exist yet. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 am
If anyone's REALLY desperate though, the only way I can think of is dressing the avatars up manually like in an art program. sweatdrop

But if you really can't, don't get stressed out. Bella says there's another contest today too, so you'll have another shot at winning money.  

foreverforsaken

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 am
foreverforsaken
AvianFlame
foreverforsaken

the link no longer exists. my version is downloaded and I was lucky too, it was right before the creator closed the program. xd

but it's really useless. you can make bella's avatar with EXTREME limitations (like.. if you give her a hat, then you can't put on anymore head items; basically 1 item per equip category) and nor's hair does not exist yet. gonk

ickky

I have http://elouai.com/gaia/online.php up but I'm gonna have to photoshop the face and it lack vital items i need whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:43 am
I realise that the competition is probably ended but i've only just been accepted for the guild and I already made these yesterday so I'm just going to submit them for you anyway even though I know I probably wont win. thanks smile

User Image
User Image  

midnight mysteries

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:48 am
midnight mysteries
I realise that the competition is probably ended but i've only just been accepted for the guild and I already made these yesterday so I'm just going to submit them for you anyway even though I know I probably wont win. thanks smile

User Image
User Image

How did you get on tektek? gonk gonk gonk

and yes the competion's on till 12pm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 am
We are
Alrighty I'm dead....Eloui doesn't support male bases....so after all my photoshopping I'm stuck.......oh well. Good wishes to those already entered. I'm gonna stop unless tektek decides to be nice.

Avianus Flamare

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Camburglar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:53 am
Awh, you'll make it in the end...I hope. I submitted mine but oh well..
I hope I win--it'll be the first time I do. x]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 am
Cardinal Ninja
Awh, you'll make it in the end...I hope. I submitted mine but oh well..
I hope I win--it'll be the first time I do. x]
We are

surprised I hope you win too! I won a avi contest back on page 3 or 4 of the winners thread. 200k was so amazing to wake up to. But after July's letter fiasco I'm stuck with 13 sealeds that are worth nil compared to what I bought them for.
I had completely put together a Harlaquin avi but i couldn't get a generator to do batman xp
It's just sad that this was the last contest to be in and I couldn't participate
Avianus Flamare

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:14 am
User Image

Awe..alright loves, I'm going to have to end the contest for now. We are leaving and its almost 11:30. I apologize greatly for tektek not working but I really didn't see it coming. I hope you all won't take it too seriously..Allow me to say this: There wasn't one avatar I saw that I didn't like. You all put in hard efforts and I'm very proud. Thank you again. ♥

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces