Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alicelights

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Katinchen012
alicelights
RionaDaidouji
Now someone just needs to tell me that there's another hidden scene with Zahikel and Raziel, and I may actually deem the OAV as acceptable.
Razy?! Where? where? >.>
<.< ZOMG <--- rabid Raziel fangirl

You have to wait 'til the very end of the OAV, there you can also see a scene with Sevotharte and Metatron.^^
Oh I know, I've seen it. I was just saying I wish Raziel had been there too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:13 pm
alicelights
Katinchen012
alicelights
RionaDaidouji
Now someone just needs to tell me that there's another hidden scene with Zahikel and Raziel, and I may actually deem the OAV as acceptable.
Razy?! Where? where? >.>
<.< ZOMG <--- rabid Raziel fangirl

You have to wait 'til the very end of the OAV, there you can also see a scene with Sevotharte and Metatron.^^
Oh I know, I've seen it. I was just saying I wish Raziel had been there too.
Same here.. Accept for me, more Zaphikel. HE'S THE SMEX. heart domokun  

Z.a.p.h.i.k.e.l

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:17 pm
I wish the whole oav didnt concern the Assiah arc at all. That's just my opinion, but of course the oav was made to publicize the series and they had to start from the beginning, especially since they needed it to be self contained and the other arcs are just way too complicated.

It would have been fun if they had some quickie montage of some of the other popular characters like Belial, Lucifer, Mikael, Zaphikel the the company as a sort of series teaser with some dorky voice over about not knowing what the future held and all that. Just for the fanservice kicks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:54 pm
the angel project is one of my absolute fav animes i wish that kaori yuki had gone more than just 3 eps but still its great i have the english DVD and love the subbed one from youtube~! just so great~! heart  

Yuuasa

michiru37

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 pm
I own the OVA in original Japanese... I don't understand a word, but hey, Sakuya's seiyuu is smexy. *Shot* I've seen it subtitled too though, and I didn't really like it.

For one thing, the art does no justice whatsoever to Yuki's skills as an artist. And the plot didn't do any justice to the manga either...

If it weren't for the seiyuus... *shot*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:32 pm
michiru37
I own the OVA in original Japanese... I don't understand a word, but hey, Sakuya's seiyuu is smexy. *Shot* I've seen it subtitled too though, and I didn't really like it.

For one thing, the art does no justice whatsoever to Yuki's skills as an artist. And the plot didn't do any justice to the manga either...

If it weren't for the seiyuus... *shot*

The colors alone in that anime were enough to blind me. Yes Rosiel, jaundice yellow trench coats and pink thigh boots ARE in.
I honestly don't know what goes on in some animators' heads...

I heart Kira's voice actor too, the one you can't get away from, Takehito Koyasu.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

michiru37

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:00 am
Sai-kun
michiru37
I heart Kira's voice actor too, the one you can't get away from, Takehito Koyasu.

D: I heart him.

All of the seiyuu for the anime were really good, actually. It was just the animation...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Hmnn.. I thought I saw something about a continuation in here... somewhere...

There isn't one.

But you can be happy, however. There's pretty much the whole series on Drama CDs. I think they left out Astaroth, though. I have one of the tracks on my computer (Michael's flashback) and its good. Has voices, music... like an anime without the pictures.  

Saburou

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 pm
I saw a OVA of it in New York I should have bought it!!! It was from a video rental store though crying I saw an AMV of it on youtube if that helps. Also,someone said to me that they saw the Godchild anime at FYE. I want to see if that was true or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:48 pm
r-chan09
I saw a OVA of it in New York I should have bought it!!! It was from a video rental store though crying I saw an AMV of it on youtube if that helps. Also,someone said to me that they saw the Godchild anime at FYE. I want to see if that was true or not.

It's not true. There's was never an anime made for God Child.
The only Kaori Yuki series that has an anime (OAV more specifically) made for it was Angel Sanctuary.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Saburou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Sai-kun
r-chan09

The only Kaori Yuki series that has an anime (OAV more specifically) made for it was Angel Sanctuary.

That's a damn shame, really. From what I've seen, a number of her works are deserving of an anime.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:58 am
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Moonlit masquerade
Anyway, as far as I know, there's an Angel Sanctuary anime of only three episodes because Kaori Yuki-san decided to stop after those three episodes for whatever reasons

I didn't know that was Yuki's desicion. Was it that she didn't like the way it turned out?

if she did stop it mabey it the character drawing were wrong or they just messed up the storyline. That happens  

AnubusRa

Neogoth Astron

8,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:14 am
Saburou
Sai-kun
r-chan09

That's a damn shame, really. From what I've seen, a number of her works are deserving of an anime.
ALL of her works deserve it, though they could only be sold to people 18+ xp Though, I must ask; why on earth do they make so many soundtracks for Angel Sanctuary?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:28 am
coz they're simply damn cool. heart  

Liz Scarlet

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Neogothixion
Saburou
Sai-kun
r-chan09

ALL of her works deserve it, though they could only be sold to people 18+ xp Though, I must ask; why on earth do they make so many soundtracks for Angel Sanctuary?

There's one for the drama disk series, and one for the OAV  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces