Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:53 am
just put a navi or netop u made up here

this is mine AeroMan exe

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:36 pm
My Navi is MunitionsMan.exe, hes covered in a camo pattern that is normally white, grey, and black, but it changes to suit his surroundings (he turns black and purple in the undernet, different shades of green in a forest area, etc.) Also he is covered from head to toe with different types of guns, everything from a shotgun to a lightning rifle, to a gattling cannon, to a flame thrower. No 2 guns are the same. He has multiple attacks of each of the 4 elements. Style: Overwhelming Firepower.  

whatever_desu
Crew

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:15 pm
Searchman2391

this is mine kiloman exe

User Image

He looks like Swallowman (or Swellowman, i can never remember)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:39 pm
I have SEVERAL fanmade characters.

#1. Arachnaman. My main guy. He can fire webbing from his hands, he can summon an army of little spider warriors and he can wield up to four weapons at a time!

#2. I don't have a name for this character yet. I kinda based her off of the strange flute ninja from Naruto (can't remember her name either.) She has four gords on her back, which she can summon a dragon of a different element using her flute. She can also use her flute to use the same abilities of the timpani viruses: Make herself invincible for a short while, Confuse her opponents or immobilize them.

#3. A character I based off the lifevirus boss. He uses an elementalrage cannon, can change the field at will and he can also use an array of elemental swords, depending on the panel he's standing on.

#4. And last but not least, Pyramido. He is based off the pyramids of ancient egypt. His body is an upside down pyramid, with stone armoured arms and legs and a drill made of solid stone. He can also transform into a huge pyramid to block attacks.

Incase your wondering, I come up with these guys when I am totally bored out of my skull! It helps to pass the time.  

Kurt_zisa

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Mines Necroman EXE. he uses zombies and tombstones and etc.
He's a navi thats oddly white for some1 with a name like his.His mark is a crescent Blue Moon. His face is covered with a mask similar to a Phantom of the Opera one. He is friendly with all other Navies and hunts down evil doers, sometimes he even goes off catching real life bad guys. At times he asks Megaman to help him out in a case while Lan's asleep or at school.

His net op. is a weird black haired boy who literal sits around all day (mostly on the computer) who goes by the name Yee. He cooperates with the net police whenever they needs his help. He doesn't go to school because he finds it a waste of time as he is literally as smart as all the professors at the top universities combined. His parents are never home because they are both CEOs of big companies so they don't know he doesn't attend calass. The closest you can get with human interaction with this kid is him controling a hologram with virtual reality goggles and a video game controller.

After he meets Lan (possible idea for fan fic) he starts to actually go out and hang out with other people...although he prefers to be near Lan more...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:10 am
BlueSparker
Searchman2391

this is mine kiloman exe

User Image

He looks like Swallowman (or Swellowman, i can never remember)

i guess ur kinda right ....  

Will_Raynard2391

Saturdays Tierce

Witty Informer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:56 pm
Mines cave amn(jk!)
Its really Sata.Man(Satalite Man sp?)
Type:elec
Looks like:A satalite dome around his silve head( head looks like galaxie man from mmbn5) body is silve with cables running over it
main attacks are a beam that confuses for about 10 seconds,
and a satalite beam that ... well i'll daigram it

[.][.][. ][, ][, ][, ]
[M][.][,][A]
[. ][. ][. ][, ][,][,]

M=Sata.man
S=satalite
A=attack hits here
.=neutral blue side
,=neutral red side

more advanced versions of the satalite attack can hit wider areas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Mine's not really fan made but I have converted 4 Megaman characters to BN form. Elpis (or Elpizo), Omega (Omega's first form in MMZ3), Burstman and Springman.
But I have made 3 characters, one of which is discontinued due to the way he looked which was Eclipse. I could probably redo him to make him look cooler though. The other is B.Temp who thanks to PCN managed to create a sprite sheet for me. And the other is Clear which is a recoloured sprite of Megaman going into Beast Mode.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Mecha Ridley Zero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 am
Chemistman.exe

As a tribute to my absolute hatred of Chemistry

His attacks are as follows:

Atom Bomb: Works the same way a mini bomb does
Atomic Fire: Similar to Fireman's attack in BN1
Beaker Beam: A single laser that stuns when it hits
Big Beaker Beam: A double laser that can only be avoided by watching where the two beaker lasers end up (eg. upper row and lower row)

His chip would be the Big Beaker Beam

I am really not good at drawing so if someone could come up with something for Chemistman I'd be grateful

Thank you  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff