Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL EPPING POLL
  P means P. :3
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

I looked at the Quit This Guild button and I was like, "Can I quit? o_o"

Maybe the guild would poof right as I do it. ninja

But I won't, I'm kidding. twisted

Anyways, how are you fishes?

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:26 am
I'm doing swimmingly X3

I've been playing entirely too much FFXI lately.  

[Mariko]
Crew

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:32 am
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Darque! I've missed you!

*tackle hug*

crying

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:49 pm
[Mariko]
I'm doing swimmingly X3

I've been playing entirely too much FFXI lately.
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Whoo swimming!
Whoo games! biggrin

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 pm
Light of Nuitari

Darque! I've missed you!

*tackle hug*

crying

Don't miss me!
*hughughug*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:02 am
I can't actually swim, though ._. I was playing on the fishes thing.  

[Mariko]
Crew

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:56 am
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

Darque! I've missed you!

*tackle hug*

crying

Don't miss me!
*hughughug*

Nobody's *sob* ever *sob* around *sniff* anymore...

gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:51 pm
[Mariko]
I can't actually swim, though ._. I was playing on the fishes thing.

Oh. sweatdrop
Well...yay for playing on the fish thing!!! =D
*fishfishfish*

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:52 pm
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

Darque! I've missed you!

*tackle hug*

crying

Don't miss me!
*hughughug*

Nobody's *sob* ever *sob* around *sniff* anymore...

gonk

Yeah! What the heck and stuff. xp

*dances and eats nachos*

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games