Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Crap! I know there's like 5 or 6 of them, but I don't remember the name of all of them. I'll name as many as I can. There's I think Beta, Gamma....I think, the one with the pointy steal claw attached to it, there's the regular kind that you constantly see, then there's the poison kind. I know that the majority of the variations came with Outbreak.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Let's see...
There's Hunter Alpha from RE0 and RE1.
Hunter Beta from RE3.
Hunter Gamma, also from RE3.
Hunter II which is from Code Veronica. Plust the Sweeper, which is the poisonous one.
There were the Hunters from Outbreak, only coded MA-125R.
Then there's the Hunter Elite from Dead Aim.
So that's... 7  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 am
Damn....I ned to look up more RE stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 am
Alkaizer87
Damn....I ned to look up more RE stuff.

Yeah, I think my head exploded when I read Bio's answer. razz  

MadamTarantula

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 am
Well, Bio probably has it, unless Canas pulls a mysterious 8th hunter out of his a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 am
*uses magic to bring her head back together.* Aw crap...I used the wrong book. That's you stupid Zombie! You're fired! You gave me the Necronomicon. I wanted the other book of the dead, the one that from The Mummy series. Alright you there you're hired, now get it right, or else I'll sick Leon on you. don't make him hump your leg off.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 pm
Bio, naturally, is correct. razz That's how many I counted, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 pm
Aww crap, I was already looking forward to seeing Canas pull a Hunter #8 out of his a**, like Frenzi suggested.

Well, okay...

I'm gonna bombard you guys with questions that'll make you go play the game again:

In Remake, how many candles are there directly above the double doors that lead from the main hall into the Dining Room?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Don't even have to look (in all honesty, this is gonna be wrong. xd ). Two.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 pm
Okay fine, here's the deal. With questions like this, I'm gonna go with ,"More" or "Less" basis, but you can't guess twice in a row.

In this case, it's more. If someone guesses wrong, you can guess again, Canas.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 am
Bio sdly I have no means of actually nwering that since you suggected I have to play it. I'll go search for something online...Youtube...

Edit: I believe the asnwer is Five candles, since you say directly above. I have noticed that a double door in the cutscenes of the remake has 5 candles. After waitign for a while I finally got a scene that shows the double door to the dineing room. It also has 5 cnadles.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:52 am
5 is correct.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 pm
Ok here comes the hard part...thinking of the question....I want to do a hard one...
Edit: Ok in RE Zero's mini game where you search for green and blue leeches, what are the specific rules to the game?This includes the objective.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff