Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I'm stuck in the hospital. I want out.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhiege

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:14 am
Yes, yes. So, I'm back in the hospital for the third time in five weeks, from complications with my Khrohn's disease. Only now, I'm in isolation!
DEAR GAIA, I"M LOSING IT!
New IVs everyday, not being able to leave the room or go outside...It just all sucks very badly. It depresses me to no end. I want to cut, but the staff would see and put me in a psych ward (again).
I don't know what to do.
Any ideas to help me not go crazy? wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:39 am
Speaking from what a friend of mine said when he was in for the same reason.

Video Games... a laptop.... lots of dvds, pen and paper... just keep yourself as busy as you can.  

Rellik San
Captain

tamura-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:08 pm
I don't no wat to say, I can't imagine wat it must feel like...So I'll do my best to help. Keep yourself busy if you ever feel bored,depressed, or anything talk to people on gaia with the same problems you can talk to each other. And remember if you do what ur told in the hospital no matter how crappy it may be do it, cuz they only want u to get better and when you finally get out for good freedom will feel so much better for than anyone else.
That's all I can say, sorry if it wasn't much help.
Get Well Soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:53 pm
I just found out my anti-viral medication increases depression. sweatdrop
The upshot is that I'm home now, but I still have to stay on that medication for a few days.  

Zhiege

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 am
Zhiege
The upshot is that I'm home now, but I still have to stay on that medication for a few days.

Again video games and DVD's but now invite your friends round to cheer you up. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:18 pm
Rellik San
Zhiege

Again video games and DVD's but now invite your friends round to cheer you up. smile

Sadly I can't see my friends..I'm homeschooled now for various reasons, and my immune system is so comprimised that I can't see anyone who isn't in perfect health.  

Zhiege

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:15 pm
Zhiege
Rellik San
Zhiege

Sadly I can't see my friends..I'm homeschooled now for various reasons, and my immune system is so comprimised that I can't see anyone who isn't in perfect health.

Harsh, well at least you have us lovely people to talk to you and not all of us will respond with "Awwwwww I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how it must feel." which you know, if it was me they were doing that to, I'd feel pretty damn condescended about.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:10 am
Drawing things always helps me from not going crazy n_n
Just doodling and scribbling and drawing pointless things. I go through so many black pens. But it's always a good time waster if you're bored or need a distraction.

Gambino Statue

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm
....................you should piss off the nurse and keep ringing them in to talk or something  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 pm
if there are any tiles in the room just count those. or any dots some where in the room. that's what i do when i'm bored. or make really good friends on Gaia and talk to them all day.  

this-is-shloop

Wealthy Werewolf

Zhiege

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Ugh...I had to go back to the hospital. AGAIN!
This time for a reaction to my medication Adarax.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:56 am
Music.....is all that saved me a couple of times, so music is the best, singing along to it just to annoy people ^_^  

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:45 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
....................you should piss off the nurse and keep ringing them in to talk or something

You know what pisses them off more? Punching them in the face. wink
I got away with it because I was so cute.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:23 pm
xLIZA
Soviet Mudkipz

You know what pisses them off more? Punching them in the face. wink
I got away with it because I was so cute.

I've got to much of a mental history to do that. They would lock me away for sure.  

Zhiege

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:41 pm
Rellik San
Speaking from what a friend of mine said when he was in for the same reason.

Video Games... a laptop.... lots of dvds, pen and paper... just keep yourself as busy as you can.

Advice doesn't get much better than that.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games