View Results

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:55 am
in an attempt to liven up the guild...

i bring you...AGITHA. For AI'07 i had less than thirty days to complete this, and am actually fairly happy with the results (ofcourse for next year i do plan to alter and add things)

User Image

User Image

User Image

(the middle ones my favorite) well what do you think? originally when i started this cosplay i had one refrence pictures and only one other agitha cosplayer online...by the time i finished it seemed as if they were everywhere.

more/drop me some comments:
http://members.cosplay.com/costume/96379/

(sorry for page stretching..please bear with me ><)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 am
That's really cute. =D I can't reall cosplay as any zelda character because my hair is so whacky... ]=  

Winndy

Alien Friend

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 am
Winndy
That's really cute. =D I can't reall cosplay as any zelda character because my hair is so whacky... ]=

thankyou, aww really? have you tried wigs? there are some very nice ones around  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 am
That's adorable! I wanted to cosplay as her once, but I don't do Zelda cosplays THAT often, due to the lack of elf like ears sweatdrop

As far as hair goes (For me) I use my real hair... There are no wig shops where I live, and the ones that are sold when Halloween comes around are pre-made wigs... you can't style them crying  

Rinku Link

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:50 pm
Rinku Link
That's adorable! I wanted to cosplay as her once, but I don't do Zelda cosplays THAT often, due to the lack of elf like ears sweatdrop

As far as hair goes (For me) I use my real hair... There are no wig shops where I live, and the ones that are sold when Halloween comes around are pre-made wigs... you can't style them crying

agithas the only zelda character whos design i really really liked and have wanted to do, i plan to spiff it up for next year because it was so rushed

ah, i order wigs online, there are some good sites with high-quality stuff, ofcourse for this cosplay i didnt use a wig though i will probally bleach out my hair next year if im feeling too cheap/not willing to cut one of the many blonde wigs i have XD wig styling is alot of fun i agree  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Patch-Work-Alice
Rinku Link

agithas the only zelda character whos design i really really liked and have wanted to do, i plan to spiff it up for next year because it was so rushed

ah, i order wigs online, there are some good sites with high-quality stuff, ofcourse for this cosplay i didnt use a wig though i will probally bleach out my hair next year if im feeling too cheap/not willing to cut one of the many blonde wigs i have XD wig styling is alot of fun i agree

:3
I think Wig styling would be fun. I think If I'm able to get a good wig, I'll do a Vaati Crossplay. Even though Vaati's hair is easy to style with normal hair, I'm pretty sure my Job would not like the hair color xD  

Rinku Link

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Rinku Link
Patch-Work-Alice
Rinku Link

:3
I think Wig styling would be fun. I think If I'm able to get a good wig, I'll do a Vaati Crossplay. Even though Vaati's hair is easy to style with normal hair, I'm pretty sure my Job would not like the hair color xD

its very fun.^^
that would be really cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 pm
eek I luv it! heart  

The Lovely Zelda

Aftis Sinfel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:31 pm
hey, that's pretty good actually! lol.. was just playing that game this morning... you should find a bug and spray paint it gold! or get a golden bug pin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Aftis
hey, that's pretty good actually! lol.. was just playing that game this morning... you should find a bug and spray paint it gold! or get a golden bug pin.
originally i had the blonde wig but i didnt have it for the shoot, i actually had two butterflies i had painted gold xD

im making a mold to make rupees to hand out at the con next year ^^  

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items