Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Fundraisers
Fundraiser FAQs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Thanks! I'll get it ready!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:31 am
Pailzor

Meh.. It'd be tough.
And the whole marketing thing would be kinda weird to promote, actually..
Maybe some day of taking over a cards server.. xd

@Kale: I have no idea what you mean..
sweatdrop

cards is not a very good idea... because we need tokens (which not everyone has), and not everyone can play cards very well =/

So I have a suggestion...
A clone event, on puzzles... everyone logs into their clones and go to some specific puzzle rooms (with the mods names, or just clones names), with a password, and all gold that the clones manage to make will go to the guild funds
why clones are better? because this way the gold won't get mixed up with people current gold, so it'll be easier to know how much the clones managed to raise ^3^
tell me if this is a good idea oookay?
heart

Dictator STD

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:46 am
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

Meh.. It'd be tough.

sweatdrop

cards is not a very good idea... because we need tokens (which not everyone has), and not everyone can play cards very well =/

A clone event, on puzzles... everyone logs into their clones and go to some specific puzzle rooms (with the mods names, or just clones names), with a password, and all gold that the clones manage to make will go to the guild funds
why clones are better? because this way the gold won't get mixed up with people current gold, so it'll be easier to know how much the clones managed to raise ^3^
heart
3nodding 3nodding
But everyone can easily buy tokens. They don't have to use all their gold for it, and can easily make it back selling tickets..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:24 pm
Pailzor
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

Meh.. It'd be tough.

sweatdrop

heart
3nodding 3nodding
But everyone can easily buy tokens. They don't have to use all their gold for it, and can easily make it back selling tickets..

ooh yeah... but most people are just greedy D;
but but... did j00 liked the puzzle idea?

Dictator STD

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:50 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

Meh.. It'd be tough.

sweatdrop

heart
3nodding 3nodding

ooh yeah... but most people are just greedy D;
but but... did j00 liked the puzzle idea?

I nodded. mrgreen
If you wanna make a thread someday about the event, PM me if I'm online, and I'll announcementize it for ya within an hour. (I'll probably be playing cards and watching anime, so I'll check my messages after every episode.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:16 pm
Pailzor

I nodded. mrgreen
If you wanna make a thread someday about the event, PM me if I'm online, and I'll announcementize it for ya within an hour. (I'll probably be playing cards and watching anime, so I'll check my messages after every episode.)

Okays!
I'll probably do it for next weekend... make the thread on friday, and start it on saturday and sunday.... should I do it here or in the main forum?
me thinks, main forum is better, because more people will be able to see it 3nodding

Dictator STD

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

I nodded. mrgreen

Okays!
I'll probably do it for next weekend... make the thread on friday, and start it on saturday and sunday.... should I do it here or in the main forum?
me thinks, main forum is better, because more people will be able to see it 3nodding

Main forum. 3nodding
I didn't think of typing that till I'd already turned the computer off. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Pailzor
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

I nodded. mrgreen

Okays!

Main forum. 3nodding
I didn't think of typing that till I'd already turned the computer off. sweatdrop

xD
poor bunneh
well... then I'll send you a PM tomorrow with what I intend to do, and make the thread soon, so people who don't already have their clones to be able to make it in time ^^

Dictator STD

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor
Srta Tap Dance
Pailzor

I nodded. mrgreen

Okays!

Main forum. 3nodding

xD
poor bunneh
well... then I'll send you a PM tomorrow with what I intend to do, and make the thread soon, so people who don't already have their clones to be able to make it in time ^^

Kay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm
If I make a thread to raise funds outside of this guild, is there somewhere within the guild that I can post it without it being considered advertising?  

Lucky Capsule Vendor

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 am
x Forget x Regrets x
If I make a thread to raise funds outside of this guild, is there somewhere within the guild that I can post it without it being considered advertising?

Uuuum......
Probably.
Where you can post it depends on what the fundraiser's for.
Is it for the [MADG] Guild, or for something else?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 pm
where do i advertise a lottery i started???  

Sweet DrUNKen-NiNjA

Sweet DrUNKen-NiNjA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 pm
i mean not advertise but make it so more people know about it. is there a special thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 am
Sweet DrUNKen-NiNjA
where do i advertise a lottery i started???

If it's a lottery for the guild, then PM me, and I can make an announcement. If it's not for the guild, then it doesn't belong here. Try the Chatterbox.  

Pailzor
Captain

[MADG]: Fundraisers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas