Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Sugar Rush or Insanity? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:11 am
You just described a normal day with me, congradulations  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 pm
Oooh! That sound AWESOME! I gotta try that! lolz

I think it was a sugar rush 3nodding It sounded exciting! lolz

Triana_Lynzi_Shiju

TehElleN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 pm
haha...
thats hilarious X]

SUGAR RUSH XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm
...I just found out that I was also horny (don't ask how I know...). I can't usually tell when I am when I'm at parties, so that probably added to the madness that is me. sweatdrop

...am I allowed to say horny?  

Lady Dionish

Mythium

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:46 am
I did that once. All was fun. You're nto insane. You just had an extremely bad sugar rush.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:31 pm
User Image  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:44 pm
gemela_dos
User Image

rofl Yup, that's me all right!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 pm
wow..I never knew anyone that would actually do any of those things..your the first! you probably got too hyper and too active..that's why you did all those things  

Siilentx

Agile Star

CoryDane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:50 pm
Lady Dionish
Ugh, last night I was at a party, and I was a complete maniac. Sugary treats led to me rockin' out to Fall Out Boy, running around a house 3 times, spinning in circles, and laughing at the littlest things. At one point I fell out of a chair I was sitting in.

Later that night I attempted to jump on a 6'3" guy's back. As I'm only 5'4", what really happened was more like trying to bounce off a brick wall. He eventually helped me onto his back and I attacked people from there until I was bored from that and let go of his neck, resulting in me falling on my head. gonk

I sat next to the same guyfriend later that night, and he was staring at me. I told him to stop, and he did for a second, but soon started staring again. I then told him that if he didn't stop I'd start hitting him. He was quiet for a few seconds, then asked for my hand. As trusting as I am, I gave it to him. He asked for my other hand and just like the first, I let him have it. Then he started staring at me again! I tried hitting him, but with no luck, being stuck within his own big hands. So I resorted to the only thing I could do: kick and run away to start a mild tantrum.

New guests arrived, and noting my apparent lack of sanity, all assumed I was a stoner sweatdrop

Please, tell me I'm not the only insane person in this guild emo

w00t! (I pronounce it wewt XP)  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas