Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Questing/Begging/Charities Forum
How do people donate to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikinlol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 pm
I just wanna know how do people who read your Quest Thread donate to you? And do I have to update my wishlist in order for them to donate or it's optional?

Also, is it possible to change eye/skin tone? Because My Avatar doesn't give the option to.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:39 am
If they're donating gold, they send a trade. They can send a trade for items, too, or they can drop them in your inventory via the gift-giving system (if you don't have that option disabled on your account, that is).

You don't have to have your wishlist updated, but it's a real help for donators. Like, if they want to give you an item you want, but your quest item is a larger donation than they're comfortable with giving, then they can pick something less expensive off your wishlist to give.

It is possible, and through My Avatar. There should be a button to click that says "Delete Avatar" or something like that. Once you delete it, you can recreate it.

If you've bought hair from the Salon, you'll lose that hairstyle unless it's one of the starter styles, though.  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

i_L0L3D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:28 am
ya wat she said  
Questing/Begging/Charities Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff