71%
 71%  [ 20 ]
Creepy.
28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:02 pm
DAMN RIGHT! *shakes cane victoriously* Here's to black and white 150 simple little PKMN!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:47 pm
EV training sucks. I think it should be stricken from all games this point on.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:42 pm
Inazuman Frash
EV training sucks. I think it should be stricken from all games this point on.

Complaining about EV training would require me to know what it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:23 pm
Ginga
DAMN RIGHT! *shakes cane victoriously* Here's to black and white 150 simple little PKMN!

I've never played one in Black and white. And our geezer croning reminds me of the old fart on Donkey Kong Country. xp

And to boot.....radios? We listened to the theme music and LIKED IT! Cell phones? We just went and TALKED TO THE PERSON! And COLOURS?! We had about 5 different ones and we didn't NEED anymore than that! *mumbles something about how lazy kids these days are*

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Fernape

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:25 am
Man, Meh very first game was Yellow, Limited Edition! Really! All these newfangle games are practily CRAP! I loved my bubasaur, I don't need no tree-gecko thing! And guess what! Water pokemon, LOOKED LIKE FISH! Or a turtle! There was no effin' frog thing! AND POKEMON DIDN"T HAVE GENDERS! You assumed that Chansey was a girl, and that your Pidgeotto was a boy! No female versions of pokemon, like that Moomilk thing! And why make the games like jewlery? Gold, silver, crystal, ruby, emrald, and they are coming out with a Diamond and Pearl! No 'pinball' or 'dash'! Really! [/rant]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:33 am
And who in the effin' world wants to read BRAILLE? I sure don't! Dragon pokemon were one of the strongest out there! And bug was one of the worst! You didn't have some combo of a Bug Dragon!  

Fernape

Fernape

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:36 am
And there were no trains, or cable cars, or anything like that! You walked, rode your bike, or flew! And a silly tree thing coouldn't fly!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:39 am
Ion Kitten
And there were no trains, or cable cars, or anything like that! You walked, rode your bike, or flew! And a silly tree thing coouldn't fly!

Ey!

As bitter as I can be, I like my BAFT.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mori no ouji

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:20 am
I remember the good old days of the original RBY, But now the NEw RSE stuff is out and its good... My favorite of all the trace ability "Poison me and i'll poison you, b***h!" you just have to love it!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:41 pm
Forestianfire
I remember the good old days of the original RBY, But now the NEw RSE stuff is out and its good... My favorite of all the trace ability "Poison me and i'll poison you, b***h!" you just have to love it!

Hah. I think I will search eBay for another Yellow Version. Man, I wish the DS could take the GBC games. >.<  

Fernape

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am
Ion Kitten
Forestianfire

Hah. I think I will search eBay for another Yellow Version. Man, I wish the DS could take the GBC games. >.<

And that is why I own every Nintendo portable all the way back to a Game Boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:55 pm
Nethilia
Ion Kitten
Forestianfire

And that is why I own every Nintendo portable all the way back to a Game Boy.

I lost my Gameboy Color, along with my Gold version. Dispite the fact that I own one of almost every Generation, my favorite is Yellow. Saldy, I lost it under my bed. It was also my first game. I wanted to be named Mysty, being 6 and all, and when I learned how to read, I relised that my Mom had named me Yellow instead. gonk  

Fernape

CasualCabbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:02 pm
I miss the old days, when I was 8 years old and there were only 150 Pokemon. crying When they made Gold and Silver I was like, oh wow, this game is pretty cool. Some of the Pokemon look cool too. 3nodding But how can there suddenly be 100 more?! [or...however many there were] Ho-oh, Lugia, and Slowking were all in the awesome older episodes and movie...but there were so many more new ones in G/S/C...and they looked wierd. o.O

And don't get me started on the R/B/E Pokemon. They look like...crap. >.>

And running shoes? Why couldn't I just start off with shoes I could run in in the first place instead of waiting until after that stupid forest for my mother to send them? Wouldn't any aspiring Pokemon trainer dress for practicality anyway?

One of the many things that bothered me about FireRed and LeafGreen...even though I still like those games. ^^'

*huggles her Red version*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:36 pm
Yeah well, I liked always trading my Pokemon from Red version to every new game that came up and pretend that I was on a new journay. I died when the new games came up incompatible.  

Tama-nii

The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces