Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I don`t look fat anymore!! : D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siilentx

Agile Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 pm
wow..you grew an inch? i wish i could grow fast..I think i already stopped..but i don't want to!! I'm only 5'1" I'm too short....
my body shape is normal...but my legs are big..but i'm not sure if it's from muscle..that i got from soccer..
how do you grow so tall?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:08 am
How cute mrgreen You're gonna be hella huge & cranky in a few months though lol xd  

NinJanitor

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:28 pm
I'd hate to be a stick,and I'd hate it even more if I'm a grub..I'm moderate. 3nodding And thank God I am.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Siilentx
wow..you grew an inch? i wish i could grow fast..I think i already stopped..but i don't want to!! I'm only 5'1" I'm too short....
my body shape is normal...but my legs are big..but i'm not sure if it's from muscle..that i got from soccer..
how do you grow so tall?

She meant she grew an inch around, because she's pregnant and all. o_o

I think it'd be impossible to grow an inch in height over night. ._.'

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 pm
Hikari Leonhart
Siilentx
how do you grow so tall?

Thanks for clearing that up.
I`ve officially gotten to the point where I`m having issues shaving my legs, so I`m like <******** that s**t.

: D

I`m furrrrry. Yay for hippy-ness.

Also :: 5`1?? You`re taller than moi. 5 foot nada.

@Milk- I`m already hella huge. And slightly cranky. But that`s really just because I`m letting my inner-b***h come out and using the pregnancy as an excuse.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 pm
User Image

Poet ~ haha inner b***h... pregnancy is a great excuse for so many things 3nodding

Oh and I gave up on the whole shaving legs thing when I was pregnant, likely it was winter time by that time.

Hottiebrat

cherrysmudge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:45 pm
gratzgratzgratz!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Hottiebrat
User Image

Poet ~ haha inner b***h... pregnancy is a great excuse for so many things 3nodding

Oh and I gave up on the whole shaving legs thing when I was pregnant, likely it was winter time by that time.

That it is. Like when I want to eat the last slice of pizza but so do a bunch of other people, I`m all like "DUDE, I`M ******** PREGNANT. GIVE IT."

xDD

It`s not winter yet though. . . I just wear pants. Or dresses, then have the whole, "I`m a damn hippie, man" attitude.

@MIA- EEEEE! Gracias.

Hildr

Clever Goat

virgochica

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:38 pm
x__P o e t
Hikari Leonhart
Siilentx
how do you grow so tall?

I`ve officially gotten to the point where I`m having issues shaving my legs, so I`m like <******** that s**t.

@Milk- I`m already hella huge. And slightly cranky. But that`s really just because I`m letting my inner-b***h come out and using the pregnancy as an excuse.

How old are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:38 am
castro1994
x__P o e t
Hikari Leonhart
Siilentx
how do you grow so tall?

How old are you?

19. . .

I`m just short.

Hildr

Clever Goat

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items