Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Hiding in my guilds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The new forum layout
  eww it's ugly and inconvenient
  Tis ok I guess
  I love it (me 0_o)
View Results

decoraPerish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:59 am
User Image

I like the old one better, but the new one's okay.
I never posted outside a guild for 2 months. @_@
So I'm fine.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:26 am
[ The forum directory does include the CB, they just sort of moved it around for some reason. I don't really get why they changed the order of the forums around, it's just kind of strange. And I don't like how they relist the forums inside the forums themselves...if that makes any sense. I mean, why list the GCD inside the GCD? It's just annoying and makes it that much harder to scroll down.

I think I can get used to it though.

The limit's not that big of a deal...have any of you made a post with 50,000 characters? I doubt it happens OFTEN.

I actually think I might like the new look when they are done. They're still messing with it, anyways. =) I like the new text box!

Edit: and yeah, I also hate the new subscribed threads. Hopefully they'll fix it...
]  

Cassiexchan

ViolentxK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:55 am
im just here....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:30 am
i like the shortcuts but that is all that i like, everything else you said was true. i hope they listen and make necessary changes.  

fins2left

KumikoxChan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:05 pm
I think the new fourms are quite cool. But another button for emotes? That isn't right. And a limit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 pm
[ I just tested out the menu for the emotes, and I personally love it. The few times I use emotes, I usually just type the codes out, so I like not having them in the way. It doesn't have any extra loading time or anything, so it's cool with me. ^^ ]  

Cassiexchan

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm loving the size 9500 font though. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:08 pm
I'm slowly getting used to it now.

Also. Has the coding changed?

Kuromi Charm

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:16 pm
Honestly, I don't think it's that bad. I enjoy figuring out all the new things it's more modern looking. And they did say that there would be glitches :] The the word limit. Not cool man, not cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:24 pm
Yeh the coding has changed like the order you have to close stuff in. They fixed the vertical fourm directory and the subscribed threads.  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:43 am

♥ Way too many unwanted changes.. confused -sigh- I like the new forums though. 3nodding I always post in the guild forums..and watch Death Note at the exact same time. ♥

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff