Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
LULZ we got walked in on. XD;; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:27 pm
NekoGod
OH! This reminded me of something. So many friends dad is a bus driver right? And he hears this wild rumor that two kids had SEX in the back of the bus. So he's like, "No they didn't! It's a rumor." So he goes a check the camera.
=(o.o)=
They had sex in the back of the bus.... While it was driving.... And people on board...
that's disgusting! why would you do that?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:24 pm
They're.... Horny? Or something?

Rathmanian

sabrru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:34 pm
my friend told me this really funny story once when she was really young she was staying at her uncle's house for the summer with her family. It was late one night and she had to use the bathroom. To get to the bathroom she has to pass the door of her uncle's room. The first time she passed she didn't notice anything but on the way back she heard somthing. she peaked in and saw her uncle and aunt going at it. She fainted. She didn't remember that moment till she was like 12.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Devious_Kitsune
rofl All your stories make me laugh!

;3 We're too good to get caught.

EDIT: ...Well, kinda, maybe. >>; We usually have our sessions on the bunk bed in my basement which gives us ample time to react if we hear someone near the stairs. ...But the time my mother did walk down them to see us we weren't doing anything major. o,o; ...XD But we did spaz out a bit and acted all casual.
We're that good. ;D

And you're the one who gets interrupted. <3333 heart

StrawBerryApple

Paigerrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:16 pm
HephaestusOS
oh, my god, that's SO frightening, paiger! holy crap! what were you in the hospital for?!?!? or should i ask?!

Ummm...

Attempted Suicide.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas