Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
More character development!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three more for you.
  What do you think?
  I like Malach. But I feel sorry for Milechite. Saraiah is rather unlikeable.
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:58 pm
I've already introduced my three newest loves--Chite, Dallie, and Cam, namely, along with the sharp Fira and the rather shadowy Saia. Now on to some more minor characters!

In case you missed my last spiel, this is my new series, called The Other Side of Heaven or The Other Side of the Gate (can't decide which) featuring a cast of angels and demons--literally. The year... Well, it's sometime in the past. If you need/want more information, um, PM me? I don't wanna bore anyone with any more details, so here we go!

Malach (pronounced Ma-LACK)--Chite's father, was a guardian of the second choir (there are nine). He now serves on the Council of Eldaen, which governs the Celestial City.
Wings--White, golden-tipped, a symbol of high standing in the Celestial community.

Saraiah (pronounced Sa-RIGH-ah)--A very commanding prescence, Saraiah was a Seraph, a messenger, of the second choir before she left the celestial army in order to marry Malach and gain some respectability. She has two bouncing baby angels--Milechite, a fully grown guardian working his way through the ranks of the army, and Chite, a young female. Though she was high-born, she didn't always enjoy such an elevated status. She's lived a proper life for the last twenty years, despite always having to remind Chite, her spirited daughter, of her place--at home, where she belongs. Lately, despite her spotless past, some disturbing rumors about some shadowy doings are swirling around this particular family. Saraiah is caught in the crossfire.
Wings--white, golden-tipped.
Weapons--Though it's been a few years since Saraiah has deigned to pick up anything dangerous, she's a very persuasive angel.

Milechite (pronounced Mi-LE-kite)--Chite's brother, serving in the army. He's Saraiah's pride an joy, and the perfect soldier--strong and silent. Handsome too, but that's neither here nor there. He's in the middle of a (rather unhappily arranged) betrothal to another high-born celestial.
Wings: White and Grey feathers, fully mature. Maximum speeds of ninety miles per hour, roughly.
Weapon: Traditional broadsword. Nicely balanced, rather rigid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:14 pm
heart heart heart

I love this story, Voxxxie. <33333  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:30 pm
Interesting. I haven't seen the other characters you've introduced, so I'll have to go dig around in the forums for that.

Oh, and I like "The Other Side of the Gate" better 3nodding Just in case you wanted some opinions. Tis a more intriguing title, in my opinion.

Start the series! Hopefully your's lasts longer than my "Wingless" series... sweatdrop  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games