Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Fav Sailor Moon Season , What got u into sailormoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav Season?
  1st
  2nd
  3rd
  4rth
  5th
  All?
  PGSM?
  Musicals?
View Results

crazy_chick55313

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:45 am
I like them all; however, my favorite one would be season one. I just love how daren picks on serena. Its just very funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:10 am
I don't remember what go me into sailor moon, my favorite season is season 5.

Stars made me cry at least four times.  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neo_Nightangale

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 pm
For now i would have to say I like all the seasons.

I was hooked when i was little mom put me in front of the TV and it was on. but as time went on i just couldnt pull away from it. Sailor moon was one of the first animes i watched and still love .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 am
I'm pretty sure it was watching my first episode in Caarton Network... And then I kept watching, when I was little  

FantasyFollower

synunoi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:23 am
When I was about 9 or 10, my friend Eric and I were hanging out...

We were playing the Ranma 1/2 video game on the super Nintendo. He told me that he thought I would like a cartoon called "Sailor Moon"... at that point, I hadn't ever seen it... somehow or another, I ended up seeing it advertised on Fox33 Kids Club crap in the morning... and they said that they were going to be showing SM at 5.30am every morning.

And boy, I sure did wake up EVERY MORNING to record that show!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to edit out the commercials smile

YAY

I love Sailor Moon!

*frolics*

xx
synunoi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 am
i l them all but i loved the first season when they were finding the other scouts and the head quarters at the arcade tht was just artemis XXD  

Oleva

elektrikstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm
I voted for the first season, because I've been watching since the beginning. Of course, now that I've gotten to see the undubbed versions I love them even more. I don't know...I just don't like how america portrayed everything in the dub. God forbid us american's learn ANYTHING. Nope, lets keep children in the dark to "protect" them.

However, I basically love everything sailor moon. I even get addicted to live-action 0.o.

So in hind-sight I guess I should've voted all. lol. The manga's are hands down the best, though. IMO anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 pm
After this long, I have NO idea anymore when I first saw Sailor Moon, but it was not long after it came out in the US. I used to watch as much of an episode as I could before the school bus showed up in the mornings. I don't remember what made me like it, but it's been my favorite anime and my biggest obsession every since.

My favorite season is SuperS, because it has the Chibiusa and Helios pairing in it, and for some reason I just love those two as a couple.  

Sailor_Leona

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 pm
Yamimaru Reina
I don't remember what go me into sailor moon, my favorite season is season 5.

Stars made me cry at least four times.

The opening theme to Stars gets me every time. No matter how many times I hear it it sends little tingle-chills through me. It's awsome. xd

If I just was willing to pay to access the internet through my phone, I would so get that song as my ringtone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 pm
My second oldest sister loves anime, all kinds, and she found Sailor Moon on tv and then she turned it on and we watched it. It was awesome.  

SpacyLacy

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm
I saw the first episode and became a fan. I really like Ami(Amy) because she is the element of water. I love to swim, and love water. Her hair is also blue and blue was and still is my favorite color.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff