Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I want September to be over. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:09 pm
I can't wait until September 27th. <333 'Cause one of my guy friends that went to my elementary school but went to a different middle school than me that I e-mail everyday is on his school's football team, and he invited me to watch the football game that my school is playing against his school... at my school at 3:30 on the 27th. (Got all that? xD) I can't wait! whee

September is pretty nice... 'cause some of those Fall breezes are coming in, but its still not too cold, either. <33

I dun like October. D; That's when it really starts getting cold where I live, (Halloween here is always absolutely FREEZING.) and since Halloween is only on the last day of the month, that leaves all the rest of the month all boring and cold and such.

I also can't wait until... CHRISTMAS! xD <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Ah...yes Halloween...but not sure I'll be able to make it in time to...cause were going to visit my brother in CA in Quincy his in collage and is playing football and his birthday is on the 27th and football so were just going to cook a huge dinner(More like thanksgiving dinner with turkey) for him and watch his football game

He was starting to feel home sick and was missing us...so we decide to visit him a so were leaving on the 26th cause it takes one day to get there and be leaving on the 30th and by the time we get back it will be Halloween...so I'm not sure if I will be able to get a costume...but I guess I have to go Halloween shopping early if I have any money left  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:47 pm
I want September to be over because marching season ends in October. Even though it doesn't end until near the end of October, I just want it to be closer to being over. I did my four years and I'm ready to have it all be a memory. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 pm
yay one month closer to my b day  

rcnguy

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out