Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do your parents like the way you dress? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dress (and/or am labeled as)...
  Emo.
  Goth.
  Punk.
  Skater.
  Well-fashioned.
  Like a slut.
  Like a poll whore.
View Results

Trent Wesley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm
Well not that much with clothes... they think i'm goth ._\

The one thing they will not let me do is get my hair dyed black, they say i'll regret it when i'm older.... cause i won't get the same bright blonde back. I hate being blonde.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm
my dad wont let me out of the house wearing black, or any other dark colors, sculls, or two different socks, even if they are both white. good thing i only see him once a week, cause thats what i usually wear.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am
Bleeding x Darkness
Killamanjaro14
Bleeding x Darkness
Killamanjaro14
Bleeding x Darkness
Thanks dude!

dude you still where those things and they still sell them at hottopic wtf get with the now man
Dude, they're actually pretty useful when you get in fights. Just take off the chain =p

haha dude i dont need a chain to win in a fight
Same here, but its still useful
What's funny is 1) you missed the sarcasm in my previous post and 2) you are suggesting that you actually get in fights.

You guys are all idiots. You know nothing about emo, it's not a lifestyle, you ********. It's not a pretentious style of dress and it's definitely not a way to rebel. Go ******** yourselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 pm
I wear skinny pants graphic tees hoodies my favorite black and white stripe my chemical romance gloves converse and a glare. My parents are dissapointed in what I wear so thats a score because I can't say I like em that much  

xxxemoguitaristxxx

Toffee Sock Scissor Betch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:49 pm
My Mum dresses more emo then me.
gonk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:15 pm
1) People who say they dress a certain label are stupid mofo's
2) I'm sure I already posted in this thread, but my daily outfit(Since I actually have a job and go to work like NORMAL PEOPLE), is black skinnies, and a wife beater(Usually some neon color. today was bright ******** turquoise) under my work shirt, which is black and has "Star Bucks" embroidered on the left breast. =P
On days I don't work, I wear comfier stuff. Example: A t-shirt and my fiance's Tripp pants. Or just the pants.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:27 pm
i dress what u would call "emo" and i also dress "goth" and my parnts hATE it theyv put me into counsaling 5 times cuz im derpssed all the time and cuz of the way i dress but whats funny is everytime i go the counsalor tells me how much they love the way i dress xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm
I wear the skins of my foes. That includes people who dislike the fact that I wear the skins of my foes.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Summoning the Rain
I wear the skins of my foes. That includes people who dislike the fact that I wear the skins of my foes.

Lol. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm
blood_lust26
i dress what u would call "emo" and i also dress "goth" and my parnts hATE it theyv put me into counsaling 5 times cuz im derpssed all the time and cuz of the way i dress but whats funny is everytime i go the counsalor tells me how much they love the way i dress xd

Bailey, even I'm starting to get a little annoyed by you...  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

planet-lover4er

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm
my mom doesn't want me to wear any pink and she's the one that showed me all the emo stuff that i like.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:42 am
I typically wear either black or colored skinny jeans, bright tees, band tees, Hello Kitty, and I ALWAYS wear Converse. I don't have any Osiris.... Mum thinks they are way too expensive. + I don't want them anyway because literally, EVERY person at my school wears them. I don't want to be a poser... Also, I have colored extensions razz My mom doesn't really like my style, but she deals with it anyway. I AM my own person, ya know.  

SophieMorita

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games