Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Where is Ludwig Chapter 4?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lailah17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:19 am
I've been looking everywhere for it!!! gonk I have all the way up to chapter 3 and I also have parts a and b of chapter 5!!! I already looked at that Yakuza site and they do have it, but when I click on it, there is always an error... cry I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could read it...Thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:08 am
I think you've run into one of the more painful aspects of reading scanlations... in that sometimes the series will just end abruptly even though it's still not licensed. I think in the case of Ludwig, it is due to the group that was originally scanlating it breaking up for a while... but they do appear to be back again and have Ludwing on their "Ongoing Projects" list so will probably do the rest of it.

If you know which group I'm referring to, they also have a bunch of Kaori Yuki one shots on their upcomming projects list and are going to redo a few of their past projects like Boys Next Door.  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lailah17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:40 am
Sheard
I think you've run into one of the more painful aspects of reading scanlations... in that sometimes the series will just end abruptly even though it's still not licensed. I think in the case of Ludwig, it is due to the group that was originally scanlating it breaking up for a while... but they do appear to be back again and have Ludwing on their "Ongoing Projects" list so will probably do the rest of it.

If you know which group I'm referring to, they also have a bunch of Kaori Yuki one shots on their upcomming projects list and are going to redo a few of their past projects like Boys Next Door.

I see...thank you! 3nodding The group's name is yakuza right? sweatdrop

xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:55 am
I can't seem to find it... sweatdrop

poop. confused  

Lailah17

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:49 am
I know how you feel! I have been looking for it too, but all i can find are summaries.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:36 pm
I'm on the case and I do believe I have found the solution.

It's against TOS to share copyrighted material in their boards, however.

PM me and I will try to help you if you are still looking for Ludwig Kakumei chapters.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yuuasa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:57 pm
if you go to esthetique you can find it under ludwig.....and they have it on the evil empire as well.....i cant remember the group that picked up the scanlation project but theyve gotten to atleast chapter 7 so far. [otherwise id link you to their site] so yah, hope you find it~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Up to Chapter 8 has been scanlated.
There are 15 chapters in existence so far, as far as I know.

(yes, I'll hook you all up under the table. I just wont break forum rules)  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seliece

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:48 am
>.> Me too?

D: I was so sad when I couldn't find the rest of the scans. Neeeed...mehhh...purdy boys.

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games